What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Loneliness (10 users browsing)
Discuss it's causes, effects, and solutions.
Moderated By: Sci-Fi, VanillaCreme"

it's .. Cannot unsee. Discuss it is causes, effects, and solutions. Noooooooo. :(

My math teacher over the summer has ruined me... No one can compare to his teaching now :(

TheRealCallie said:
Did it ever occur to you that I can see what you do? I'm not sure which of you is the bigger idiot. lol

Still trying to figure that one out?

I just had to end up in the que that someone's got a couple of carts of groceries and a hand full of coupons....sigh!!!!

It would take me six months to eat all that- if I ate that kind of honeysuckle to begin with. Yup, I'm judging.

Finally after 5 interviews I got the job offer of a lifetime. So many applied but I landed the job, so excited. :D

Outcast said:
Finally after 5 interviews I got the job offer of a lifetime. So many applied but I landed the job, so excited. :D

Congrats, I've always wanted to be a cabana boy at Playboy Mansion- you're sooooo lucky ;) I'm envious :D

WildernessWildChild said:
Outcast said:

Congrats, I've always wanted to be a cabana boy at Playboy Mansion- you're sooooo lucky ;) I'm envious :D

Haha thanks, too bad that's not the case. :)

I could use a little bit of PM time with someone here (strongly prefer male) about a problem I have.

If interested, please PM me.

Rosebolt said:
"Loneliness (10 users browsing)
Discuss it's causes, effects, and solutions.
Moderated By: Sci-Fi, VanillaCreme"

it's .. Cannot unsee. Discuss it is causes, effects, and solutions. Noooooooo. :(

Hahaha - I feel you. I wonder if the mods can make the change in error. :p

Outcast said:

OMG Congrats Outcast!! I'm so so happy for you!! Good luck!! (I'm genuinely excited for you - can't wait for my turn!) :D

TheRealCallie said:
I want cheese...real cheese. And I want coffee and chocolate. I want everything that I can't have anymore.

I wanted to make mozzarella cheese. Apparently it's very easy.

Oh, my own thought before it fell into the cheese world. I'm glad I started listening to his other projects. I love him even more.

Latest posts

Back