What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people's boredom is another persons rush- I thinking it might be interesting to arrange an ice-bucket challenge and be a participant....can't be worse than some of the rivers/lakes I've been in this year :D

New addition to the family, I am now an uncle. His name is Nash, born premature at only 4 pounds, such a little guy.

Triple Bogey said:
this ice bucket challenge is getting boring now !

I see where you're coming from, but I just think you're not really thinking about what it all means. I mean, that's my knee-jerk reaction too - to dislike anything that I perceive is a fad. But I saw one of those things yesterday and all the ones I've seen all mention ALS and donating. Not only that, but they're actually kind of funny. It gives people something to get together and laugh about. Not the people watching it, but the people doing it. I don't know. It looks like a silly little thing that people have a smile about, like taking those funny pictures sticking their faces in a cardboard cutout of monsters or something. It looks kinda fun, actually. And it's a noble cause.

I'm just saying - maybe just stop and think about it sometime. Ask yourself, "does anything about this REALLY bother me?" Just like how I used to feel about certain music or certain cars, even - silly, right? I used to think, rock 'n roll and muscle cars or go home. But nothing about whatever I used to fuss about was really that bothersome. And I can almost guarantee you that when you really think about the ice bucket challenge, it doesn't really bug you at all.

Wish my illness would get some awareness since it kills 5 times as many people as ALS a year. But.. hey.
About that. I feel even shittier nowadays. I just want it to stop because I can't take it anymore. I'm getting paranoid wherever I go. Ugh.

The closer it gets, the harder it seems.. I'm not coping very well with this. :(

Peaches said:
I am so afraid of the future, near future and even of the next moment

Me too..

Outcast said:
New addition to the family, I am now an uncle. His name is Nash, born premature at only 4 pounds, such a little guy.

Aww, that's so precious. Congratulations on being an uncle, Outcast.
And welcome to the world, Nash. May you grow up to be a fine young man.

Rainbows said:
Wish my illness would get some awareness since it kills 5 times as many people as ALS a year. But.. hey.
About that. I feel even shittier nowadays. I just want it to stop because I can't take it anymore. I'm getting paranoid wherever I go. Ugh.

:( sorry to hear that it hasn't been very well for you. *hug*

Niave said:
I wish this blister would heal... It's gross and it hurts :(

That sounds quite painful, hope it'll heal quickly, Niave. I hope you're doing well besides this.

Tangoing to the song Sweet Transvestite might not be an appropriate activity to do with one's five year old..oh the hell with it, it was fun.

I need to dig out a needle and thread one of these days. This hole in my pants just keeps getting bigger, and monies for new pants, I do not have. =/

Rosebolt said:
ladyforsaken said:
hazel_flagg said:
My boobs are cold.

Does that mean they're exposed? :0

Edit: Nevermind, I found out why. :p

I really had to resist to answer to that and you just go ahead and shout!

Well, at moments like these, I am not shy. :0

WishingWell said:
I wish someone would read my post Poems in Express Yourself--two poems I wrote recently--and give me feedback.

I'll go have a look!

Latest posts

Back