What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoopwhoop i drove a car the very first time yesterday. :D That felt pretty good, managed to get it to the third gear on the track we were on.

That Origin update. Every time you start it up, bam. Let's go, EA.

TheSkaFish said:
VanillaCreme said:
I don't have a car. I don't have my license either, so that gas-guzzling Camaro proved to work against me.

Whoa. So I take it that it's a friend's or family member's Camaro then? What kind?

I'm a bit of a car fan, especially the pony cars.

It's my guy's car. 1999, I think.

100_0396_zpsa4b35f18.jpg

Needs new tires, but those are proving hard to get. The back two need different sizes or types or something than the front two.

Why do I only manage to attract guys I have no interest in?

(As a PS I should add I really like this guy I have a fling with but I still don't like him romantically and I'm wondering if there's any unicorn guy out there who can make me romantically involved. I don't think so, at this point.)

VanillaCreme said:

Needs new tires, but those are proving hard to get. The back two need different sizes or types or something than the front two.

Yea, that looks about right. Z28 - the real deal. A friend of mine has one just like that but in red.

Shouldn't be too hard to get good rear tires for a car like that. That's what it's all about. The back two need to be bigger than the front two to take advantage of a wider surface to put the power down and push off from the back, unlike most cars which pull from the front.

Anyway. Neat-o!

Solivagant said:
What kind of a bird makes that noise? I've never heard it before.

What does the noise sound like?

I once identified a bird by using this site, the Internet Bird Collection:

http://ibc.lynxeds.com/ (btw, this link is safe according to my avast! antivirus)

I saw it and recognized it as a hawk, and I knew it had a very distinctive call which sounded like a laugh. I went through the list of hawks and compared the pictures to the birds I'd seen and listened to the sound clip of the different bird sounds. Finally I got a picture match and a sound clip match and discovered the mystery bird was in fact Cooper's Hawk. It was fun to do a little investigation like that. Check that site out, I'll bet you'll find your bird on it.

It's a shame and all, but I don't really care. I don't know the guy. Hope he gets better though, and he really should get that checked out.

TheSkaFish said:
VanillaCreme said:

Yea, that looks about right. Z28 - the real deal. A friend of mine has one just like that but in red.

Shouldn't be too hard to get good rear tires for a car like that. That's what it's all about. The back two need to be bigger than the front two to take advantage of a wider surface to put the power down and push off from the back, unlike most cars which pull from the front.

Anyway. Neat-o!

Yeah, Z28. I'd love a red one. Red's my color.

It would be nice if someone else took the initiative for once. Whether its wanting to get to know me an make a new friend, or just my current friends wanting to hang out. I'm tired of having to take the lead when it comes to making new friends or going out with my current ones. Its a real downer, makes me feel a bit unwanted. For once it would be nice if I was the one getting approached.

^ Ditto to that.

TheSkaFish said:
Check that site out, I'll bet you'll find your bird on it.

Thank you Ska. I will have a look, and let you know if I find it.

Why can't I feel like that all the time? Something just feels good during those times.

I'd like to watch the other seasons of Sons of Anarchy. I shouldn't just watch the last season because someone I like is in it.

Latest posts

Back