What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sod's law !

Nice friendly women are married or spoken for.
Single women don't like me.
Women who are interested in me are horrible.

It's a game I cannot win !

Triple Bogey said:
Sod's law !

Triple Bogey said:
How do I keep my temper listening to the most negative person on this planet ?

*nods*

Triple Bogey said:
Sod's law !

I have to watch myself very closely, to make sure my thoughts don't come out the same way. I have a pile of notes that I've taken from various sources on how to change my identity. I read it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, sometimes aloud so that it sinks in.

I'm not finding fault with you, Bogey, just saying it seems from your other posts that you're in an unhappy but comfortable rut. It's going to stay just like that for the rest of your life, you know, if you don't change something, do something differently. I believe "be yourself" is bull, if you don't like what "yourself" has been getting you. You have to change your identity if you want to change your results.

Why don't single women like you?

Is that the objective truth, or just your beliefs?

What could you do to increase their chances of liking you? Don't say nothing. While there's no one-size-fits-all answer, there are some common traits in men that will help you, like good posture, remembering to smile, changing the tone of your voice, things like that.

I always thought positivity was nonsense but it's a factor.

One of the biggest things I remember from the girl I like was, when I asked her what was wrong with me, she said something along the lines of "I like everything about you, except for this 'I am totally doomed to never be good enough' thing".

What do you want in a woman, and what are the common traits that all the women you've liked have had?

Why are the women who like you, horrible?

What do you think you are doing to attract only such women?

I could give you my sources if you want. It's good stuff, but the only problem is it's easy to get lost in the pages and pages of self-help without actually transforming.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I go on my cruise in 10 days! =D

That's cool. Where are you going? I've never been on a big ship before, only a car ferry. Even that was exciting though...I remember on my way back from vacationing on an island in Michigan, it was one of the smaller ferries, so the waves were so big that the boat dipped with the waves and they splashed on the deck. I had to hang on for dear life so I didn't get swept overboard! It was fun.

2a59dc1e92b5523735057c95952a1a8d.jpg

I hate feeling lonely and that I depend so much on the affection of someone else. I wish I was a robot. I have so much homework...

TheSkaFish said:
Triple Bogey said:
Sod's law !

I have to watch myself very closely, to make sure my thoughts don't come out the same way. I have a pile of notes that I've taken from various sources on how to change my identity. I read it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, sometimes aloud so that it sinks in.

I'm not finding fault with you, Bogey, just saying it seems from your other posts that you're in an unhappy but comfortable rut. It's going to stay just like that for the rest of your life, you know, if you don't change something, do something differently. I believe "be yourself" is bull, if you don't like what "yourself" has been getting you. You have to change your identity if you want to change your results.

Why don't single women like you?

Is that the objective truth, or just your beliefs?

What could you do to increase their chances of liking you? Don't say nothing. While there's no one-size-fits-all answer, there are some common traits in men that will help you, like good posture, remembering to smile, changing the tone of your voice, things like that.

I always thought positivity was nonsense but it's a factor.

One of the biggest things I remember from the girl I like was, when I asked her what was wrong with me, she said something along the lines of "I like everything about you, except for this 'I am totally doomed to never be good enough' thing".

What do you want in a woman, and what are the common traits that all the women you've liked have had?

Why are the women who like you, horrible?

What do you think you are doing to attract only such women?

I could give you my sources if you want. It's good stuff, but the only problem is it's easy to get lost in the pages and pages of self-help without actually transforming.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I go on my cruise in 10 days! =D

That's cool. Where are you going? I've never been on a big ship before, only a car ferry. Even that was exciting though...I remember on my way back from vacationing on an island in Michigan, it was one of the smaller ferries, so the waves were so big that the boat dipped with the waves and they splashed on the deck. I had to hang on for dear life so I didn't get swept overboard! It was fun.

Horrible is just horrible. Quite simple.

No I am happy with my life. Although there is that slight annoyance that single women don't like me much.

Two women came into the shop yesterday, I didn't serve either of them. Both have caught my eye a bit. There were stood very close to me. The single one didn't even bother turning her head to look at me or say 'hi', just walked out - the married one did turn her head, she smiled at me and said 'hi' and we had a little chat. Obviously she is spoken for and it won't be anything more than friends (which is nice anyway) but that's my point. There are several married women who come into work and I chat with them and they are very friendly. I think they are great. It's a shame they aren't available. That's the sod's law point I wanted to make.

I would never dream of asking a woman why they wouldn't date me.
'Not their type' would probably be the answer. Which is fair enough I suppose. Which also means I can say women aren't my type as well.

Triple Bogey said:
No I am happy with my life.

You trying to convince yourself or us of that?

I'm not being a ***** when I say that, but you keep saying over and over again that you are perfectly happy with your life and then you go off on a rant about things that clearly indicate that you are NOT as happy with your life as you keep claiming. And it's not just girls, either.

Latest posts

Back