What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The heart wants what the hear wants. fresia the heart.....

She rants to me that he doesn't treat her well or put in the effort now that he "has her" knowing goddamn well I would have given her the world. I don't even think she loves him. And she left me for him? I am sure people will say that it's her loss... But why do I feel like the ******* loser? I'm the one with the hole in my heart. [/rant]

I've spent the past days being completely honest with my friend. Not at the moment itself, but afterwards. Explaining how I felt ignored, like I was the fifth wheel on the wagon. To the person who said honesty goes the longest, I don't really know, dude. It just hurts, really really badly, especially when the response you get is honeysuckle.

But you're changing me, that's not good. You've turned me into a person that's actually caring about somebody, and misses somebody. That's why I can't help it but trying to be the best friend I can be for you. Even though, trying hurts like a *****. You shouldn't be in this amount of pain.. If only I could take it all away from you, I would.

when I didn't know that I had three herniated discs, last week, I was feeling much better…

Last I checked, this is MY body and MY life we're talking about. Which means regardless of my CHANCES of catching something, ONLY I dictate how worried/scared I SHOULD be/is "healthy" for ME to be.

When it comes to Ebola, how likely I am to get it is IRRELEVANT. It liquifies your organs, makes you bleed from every hole, and my chance of getting it EXISTS.

THEREFORE, I am scared, I SHOULD be scared, and it is healthy for me to be scared. fresia you. Suck my dick. The BOSS OF ME AND MY LIFE HAS SPOKEN. YOUR OPINION IS WRONG, INVALID, AND YOU WERE NEVER ENTITLED TO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

MY body. MY life. MY rules. All throughout and ABSOLUTE.

GET THE fresia OVER IT.

I hope I'm not cursing too much. I'm new here and unfamiliar with the etiquette.

Hoping my copies of the Fellowship of the Ring and Return of the King aren't moldy. That would really annoy me. I hate having to throw away and re-buy stuff I already own. Trying to look up if they are or not, but it's hard to tell.

Volmornu said:
Last I checked, this is MY body and MY life we're talking about. Which means regardless of my CHANCES of catching something, ONLY I dictate how worried/scared I SHOULD be/is "healthy" for ME to be.

When it comes to Ebola, how likely I am to get it is IRRELEVANT. It liquifies your organs, makes you bleed from every hole, and my chance of getting it EXISTS.

THEREFORE, I am scared, I SHOULD be scared, and it is healthy for me to be scared. fresia you. Suck my dick. The BOSS OF ME AND MY LIFE HAS SPOKEN. YOUR OPINION IS WRONG, INVALID, AND YOU WERE NEVER ENTITLED TO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

MY body. MY life. MY rules. All throughout and ABSOLUTE.

GET THE fresia OVER IT.

I hope I'm not cursing too much. I'm new here and unfamiliar with the etiquette.

Ebola *gasp* Just be careful.

You aren't cursing too much at all :)

Latest posts

Back