What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just, literally, 20 seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.

Things are just getting ridiculous.

Triple Bogey said:
You know, sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just, literally, 20 seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.

I agree with this completely.

TheRealCallie said:

Triple Bogey said:

It's from a film called 'We bought a Zoo' which is a very good film !

Triple Bogey said:
TheRealCallie said:

Triple Bogey said:

I know, I've seen it a few times and it is a good movie. I still agree with the statement, though :p

TheRealCallie said:
Triple Bogey said:
TheRealCallie said:

Triple Bogey said:

I know, I've seen it a few times and it is a good movie. I still agree with the statement, though :p

yes I do because it is better than moping about and doing nothing.

Does anyone else have this problem in Firefox where if you right-click on a picture and try to save it, it doesn't work anymore? I can right-click on a picture, but then it just hourglasses for a while and does nothing. Doesn't bring up the Save As dialog box, nothing. Saving pictures works fine in Internet Explorer though. It's really getting on my nerves.

TheSkaFish said:
Does anyone else have this problem in Firefox where if you right-click on a picture and try to save it, it doesn't work anymore? I can right-click on a picture, but then it just hourglasses for a while and does nothing. Doesn't bring up the Save As dialog box, nothing. Saving pictures works fine in Internet Explorer though. It's really getting on my nerves.

I wouldn't use IE at all, for anything. I'd completely get rid of it if I could. I don't have that issue though. Perhaps scan with Malwarebytes? IE might have let something on your rig that it shouldn't have.

Oh my gersh, they were in Philly last Tuesday night. ****, don't I wish I were back in Jersey so I could have maybe gone and seen some of that Dean Ambrose!

VanillaCreme said:
I wouldn't use IE at all, for anything. I'd completely get rid of it if I could. I don't have that issue though. Perhaps scan with Malwarebytes? IE might have let something on your rig that it shouldn't have.

Yeah, I hadn't been using IE at all for the past year or so. I would have completely uninstalled it, but it seems that it is a part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled without really ruining things.

Just did a Malwarebytes scan a little while ago, turned up nothing. I had someone check out my computer with a bunch of different anti-malware tools there...nada. Idk what could be causing it....sucks cause there's lots of pictures I want to save. Also having a hard time uploading photos anywhere....I have to drag and drop them on the button now. It's very irksome. I can't wait to throw this pc in the garbage once and for all....I can't tell you the amount of times I've daydreamed about going Office Space on this heap of junk.

I wish there was something I could do for my dog. But the only thing I can think of is something that is very expensive, in a legal grey area, and I don't even know if this really works or if it's some kind of myth that's just spread around the Internet. Even if it did work, I don't know if I could ever convince my parents to do it. I really hate this.

TheSkaFish said:
VanillaCreme said:

Yeah, I hadn't been using IE at all for the past year or so. I would have completely uninstalled it, but it seems that it is a part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled without really ruining things.

Just did a Malwarebytes scan a little while ago, turned up nothing. I had someone check out my computer with a bunch of different anti-malware tools there...nada. Idk what could be causing it....sucks cause there's lots of pictures I want to save. Also having a hard time uploading photos anywhere....I have to drag and drop them on the button now. It's very irksome. I can't wait to throw this pc in the garbage once and for all....I can't tell you the amount of times I've daydreamed about going Office Space on this heap of junk.

Windows needs IE, so yeah, unfortunately, there is no completely getting rid of it. If Malwarebytes didn't pick anything up, I'd say perhaps it's an update that Firefox did that probably doesn't agree with your computer. I've never had an issue with any Firefox update, but it's a common thing. Try downgrading if you can. Filehippo usually has the older versions. See if an older version works again.

i'm thinking >> i'm excited about tomorrow which is my birthday...not necessarily <although nice> about the presents and the hooplah...but simply because it's 'my' day...the only day that each and every one of us has out of the entire calendar year...my special day...your special day...:)

DVEEUS said:
i'm thinking >> i'm excited about tomorrow which is my birthday...not necessarily <although nice> about the presents and the hooplah...but simply because it's 'my' day...the only day that each and every one of us has out of the entire calendar year...my special day...your special day...:)

Glad to see you back around, DVEEUS. :)

It's quite possible I simply don't give a **** anymore....this shitty, could care less attitude sucks!

Latest posts

Back