What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You felt "trapped" because you were too stupid, stubborn, shallow and selfish to want me the same way I want you. I didn't force anything on you. If you're not responsible for my choices then I'm not responsible for yours. You don't get to have it both ways. Sorry. If your choices were my fault then that means mine have to be yours. It takes two to tango. Either we both accept responsibility for EVERYTHING that happened, or we can only be blame for what WE did, individually.

No one trapped you. There was no cage. But if I trapped you then that means you trapped me too; because you lied and manipulated your way into my life and used the same sociopathic tactics to STAY in it.

You ******* creep.

You're not going to make me feel more guilt than is actually warranted. You made your choice. I made mine. We influenced each other.

This doesn't even matter anymore. You're not here to discuss responsibility with. So I'm choosing to not feel guilty about anything YOU did to yourself.

fresia you. Have a nice life.

user 130057 said:
Solivagant said:
Why did someone go through the list of threads in General Chat and give them all one star for no reason? Not that the ratings are important, but really... some people around here are so mean-spirited.

Did they? That's really quite sad. I don't even look at the ratings, so I never even noticed, but I do think it's a complete waste of someone's time and energy. Sigh.

What? Why? That's such a waste of time that it's comical.

I'd forgotten how much I love Elvira Kurt.

And this is why I'm not bothering to go back. I'd like to, because there's an offer on a table that I'd like to take. But if I have to do all that, and then worry if that's going to happen while I'm trying to become stable, I'd rather stay here. I don't want to deal with the indecisiveness just because you're constantly feeling some type of way about your life. It is what it is. Get over it.

TheSkaFish said:
2 awesome books that I'd been looking forward to cozying up to read, ruined. Just sitting on my shelf. Now I've got to re-buy more stuff I already own, nice. Seriously, fresia mold.

At least they weren't peed on, like my books today!

Solivagant said:
At least they weren't peed on, like my books today!

Oh, you of all people would share my fury. It was the Fellowship of the Ring and Return of the King. It had beautiful artwork on the cover, it was the Houghton Mifflin 1999 release. It's out of print and I'll have to hunt it down online. And they were Christmas gifts from my mom. For some reason, the Hobbit and the Two Towers were spared. Makes me so angry I'll have to get rid of them, I don't really have money to be re-buying things. And they didn't even get wet or have the musty book smell. Just a small bluish dot on one near the base of it, and a weird black mark on the outside of the spine of the other. Wrecked.

If you can't show compassion for everyone, you might as well show compassion for no one...is that truly what I'm thinking? Maybe I'm just too afraid to show it in the first place - knowing that I won't be able to be the one to carry the ensuing responsibility. Like it happened a handful of times before. I don't believe in empathy that only lasts for a split-second. There's always a catch, some strings attached somewhere.

...I should follow my father's suggestion and buy the book 'Malevil' he's talked about so many times.

TheSkaFish said:
Oh, you of all people would share my fury.

True! If my copies were ruined I would not be a happy person. Luckily the dog missed those books. :p I don't have that edition, but it sounds awesome. How did the mold get on them?

Solivagant said:
TheSkaFish said:
Oh, you of all people would share my fury.

True! If my copies were ruined I would not be a happy person. Luckily the dog missed those books. :p I don't have that edition, but it sounds awesome. How did the mold get on them?

During 2nd year at high school my dog(Spit) pissed on my school bag with my German homework in it, it was completely ruined & I didn't have time to redo it, the German teacher would not believe what had happened & gave me detention.....I fished the dog piss soaked book out of the bin & delivered it to his desk the very next morning.

I was a horrible child but I detested being called a liar.

Yay :) I'm in college now! I also have a ~job~ now too. Fun.
This weekend is also more tv and media stuff. I'm quite excited for it. A few interviews here and there.. I bloody love being an event organiser. I'm so glad that I'm going to take a postgraduate college course in event organising once I finish this one. No one is going to stop me.
My voice acting stuff is also working out now. Ahhhh. I'm not doing so bad for someone whose life had been on hold for the past two years.

Thinking that this thread has got over a million views and singing Goldfish's song 'One Million Views'.
People who know the song will understand... :p

Rainbows said:
Yay :) I'm in college now! I also have a ~job~ now too. Fun.
This weekend is also more tv and media stuff. I'm quite excited for it. A few interviews here and there.. I bloody love being an event organiser. I'm so glad that I'm going to take a postgraduate college course in event organising once I finish this one. No one is going to stop me.
My voice acting stuff is also working out now. Ahhhh. I'm not doing so bad for someone whose life had been on hold for the past two years.

That's wonderful. Keep up the good work and when you open your own company of event-makers give me a call :cool: :p
jk, tht's wonderful, I'm happy for seeing that there are people succeeding at life. Congratulations :)

Whatever shall I wear for dinner this evening?

Just going with a friend but it's always nice to get a chance to change out of my 'workies'(converse, leggings/pants & tshirts etc)........

Stood in cow honeysuckle, tore a hole in my T-shirt, got mud all over my jeans... still had an excellent day.

Really thinking of separating mine. Because I didn't get them so you could get your grandson junk food. That's not what they're there for.

Alma lost her spoon said:
During 2nd year at high school my dog(Spit) pissed on my school bag with my German homework in it, it was completely ruined & I didn't have time to redo it, the German teacher would not believe what had happened & gave me detention.....I fished the dog piss soaked book out of the bin & delivered it to his desk the very next morning.

I was a horrible child but I detested being called a liar.

Yeah. I would detest being called a liar myself, or getting punished for something I didn't do. Most of all, I'd detest having to re-do the assignment. I hope at least you got an apology when he saw that it was in fact done on time.

Solivagant said:

That's the thing, I don't know. I thought they were fine on a shelf in my closet. I usually leave the doors of it open so I'd think it gets at least some light and air circulation. The lousy thing is, I don't have any other space to put them so I'm going to have to put any new copies I get in more or less the same place. I guess I'll just have to clean my books often so this doesn't happen again.

And it's really a pain in the ass cause they've been out of print for a while. The publishing company has since re-released them but the artwork isn't nearly as good at all. I have to get my old editions back somehow.

So annoying. It's bad enough this guy is texting me in the first place. I don't want to be bothered today. On top of that, he's the type to text over and over again if you don't reply; which is stupid, illogical and intrusive. I'm a grown woman. I have the right to remain silent without being scolded like a **** child. To make matters worse, every time I think the conversation is over, the son of a ***** says something else. Something that I'm obviously expected to respond to. Can't you tell by my vague, impersonal yet conversation-ending respones that I'm not interested in speaking right now? fresia off.

I would love to turn my phone off but I'm using it for internet right now. Silencing it doesn't help because a window pops up and interrupts me every time I get a text.

This is ridiculous. fresia off and leave me the hell alone! I just want to have a quiet, lonesome day. Maybe put myself in a romantic mood. Have some wine. Light some candles. Take a long hot shower and break out the vanilla scented lubricant.

Latest posts

Back