What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to do the presentation today. I just want to throw up. I really hope I don't throw up though.

I'm thinking that the few days off from here was much needed. It was all getting a bit overwhelming. I have to remain grateful for certain people though. It keeps some faith in humanity for me.

One thing at a time.

Peaco said:
I don't want to do the presentation today. I just want to throw up. I really hope I don't throw up though.

*hugs* I hope it goes well for you, Peaco. Good luck, try to calm yourself, clear your mind and breathe.

I'm sure many people would find it sad that it's actually reasonable for me to say this: You should never assume that a person wasn't abused.

What horror is there in this world but having a mini-cake all to yourself that's too sweet to finish?

I am defeated.

Did my good deed for the week. There was an elderly man on the train who had some troubles with the ticket machine - so I offered him my help. He was very grateful...before he got out a few stations later he even came back to my seat to thank me again and wished me a nice evening. I wished him the same in return.

...sometimes it's easy to be one of the good guys.

See, I thought sharing PRIVATE messages in open forum was wrong and against the rules. But hey, I guess that only applies to some people and not all.

there's always that ONE...as i've always said...misery loves company...

hey miserable one :club:

have a great weekend pinky...

i hope your weekend sux balls

Latest posts

Back