What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very uncomfortable to welcome new members. That could be because i do not feel right on any forum.

Rodent said:
Did my good deed for the week. There was an elderly man on the train who had some troubles with the ticket machine - so I offered him my help. He was very grateful...before he got out a few stations later he even came back to my seat to thank me again and wished me a nice evening. I wished him the same in return.

...sometimes it's easy to be one of the good guys.

Aww that's so sweet.

johnny196775Again said:
I am very uncomfortable to welcome new members. That could be because i do not feel right on any forum.

I don't yet feel I have the right to do so-which is weird cos I usually just jump in.

Shall we agree to both make more of an effort with it Johnny?

DVEEUS said:
i'm thinking alma deserves all the rewards life has to offer :)

This is just the sweetest thing-thanks DVEEUS:)

I'm thinking today's reward might well consist of a wee trip to book an appointment with my tattooist-ink is a delight!

Rodent said:
Did my good deed for the week. There was an elderly man on the train who had some troubles with the ticket machine - so I offered him my help. He was very grateful...before he got out a few stations later he even came back to my seat to thank me again and wished me a nice evening. I wished him the same in return.

...sometimes it's easy to be one of the good guys.

Good hearted person, you. That's so nice of you.

TheRealCallie said:
See, I thought sharing PRIVATE messages in open forum was wrong and against the rules. But hey, I guess that only applies to some people and not all.

It is wrong. Hmm.

johnny196775Again said:

You are not obligated to do it, Johnny, only do it if you feel comfortable, okay. Don't worry, you are always welcome as part of the ALL community.

you know i have no idea how old/young y'all are but i got tatts when it was socially unacceptable...where women did NOT get tatts...if you had them then you were one of those 'women', socially shunned and i was criticized harshly for it by men...yeah...uh huh...fresia you and the horse you road in on was my attitude...now, it's the norm...for years and years i've wanted another one...not for show but for me...i have a high threshold for pain however i do not consider getting inked 'pain'...

DVEEUS-I'm 43,
It's true tattoos on women have become more widespread & quite a bit more socially acceptable/norm these days.

I waited 20 years to get my tattoo started because I wanted to be absolutely certain I ended up with something I would never regret, the design morphed in my mind until it was complete, I just knew when I reached that point the time was right for me-nothing whatsoever to do with what other folks think, like you, my tattoo is a personal thing, it has meaning to me & I really couldn't give a hoot if anyone doesn't like it.

Sometimes I wear clothes that show it off, & when people compliment the work it's nice sure, I've also had people ask me whatever possesed me to 'ruin' my body like that, &, of course all the usual "what about when your skin sags?" comments-towit my usual reply is, "when your skin sags it will just be boring old plain saggy skin, at least mine will be colourful!" :p

I agree with you about it not being painful, Ifind that familiar bzzzzz bzzzzzzzz in the chair most relaxing, I've drifted off a couple of times, I can sit for 5 hours in absolute bliss, I've done 7.5 hours when my artist agreed to do a tap out session, he called it at 7.5 hours because it became clear to him that my body was beyond it(my skin started swelling up & pissing plasma) so he made me stop, in his words "You'd pass out before you tap out!"

Although I've only ever had my back worked on, maybe when we hit other more sensitive areas I might change my mind-I doubt it but you never know.

I dress & 'style' myself as it pleases me, not others, my tattoo is a part of this too.
I wear my hair in ways that are 'unorthodox'-according to employers-thankfully I'm my own boss in a career that doesn't expect me to be too conformist anyways.

Dagnamit why do I only ever attract the ones that I can't have?:club:

LMAO:D

Thanks DVEEUS, I'm taking this a MASSIVE compliment & ego massage/confidence boost :D:cool:

Alma lost her spoon said:
Dagnamit why do I only ever attract the ones that I can't have?:club:

LMAO:D

Thanks DVEEUS, I'm taking this a MASSIVE compliment & ego massage/confidence boost :D:cool:

you go girl...:)

i'm thinking that my cats are so spoiled by me...

Alma lost her spoon said:
johnny196775Again said:

I don't yet feel I have the right to do so-which is weird cos I usually just jump in.

Shall we agree to both make more of an effort with it Johnny?
i am not sure. but thanks.

I suggest you figure out what type of person you want to be towards me, because the minute you really believe that you can be how your father was, is the minute I'm done. Has nothing to do with love or caring. I'm just not putting up with that honeysuckle.

Latest posts

Back