What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you're a nice guy. Stop using pick-up lines.

If this goes on, by next week, people will be gossiping if I just say hello to somebody. Since when is me being nice to someone giving them hope that I have a crush on them? Arggh, girl - you're objectifying yourself. I remembered your name, great. I remembered your face, great. You took a picture with me? Great.

Doesn't. Mean. I. Have. A. Crush. On. Them.

Rainbows said:
I'm sure you're a nice guy. Stop using pick-up lines.

If this goes on, by next week, people will be gossiping if I just say hello to somebody. Since when is me being nice to someone giving them hope that I have a crush on them? Arggh, girl - you're objectifying yourself. I remembered your name, great. I remembered your face, great. You took a picture with me? Great.

Doesn't. Mean. I. Have. A. Crush. On. Them.

Hello, i remember your face. <3

It's always astounded me how some people can completely lack in social awareness and more often than not they throw a dash conceitedness, in with their personality also!

I wish I knew people. Those people who, any time they need anything done say oh my brother in law knows a guy who will do this for me, or I know a guy from work who...blah blah blah. I hate those people. I need help with some stuff and I know no one. I don't even know how to find someone. I have to pay for everything I need and it's painful for me to even call people and arrange that. This is what kept me awake last night.

Purple Reign said:
I wish I knew people. Those people who, any time they need anything done say oh my brother in law knows a guy who will do this for me, or I know a guy from work who...blah blah blah. I hate those people. I need help with some stuff and I know no one. I don't even know how to find someone. I have to pay for everything I need and it's painful for me to even call people and arrange that. This is what kept me awake last night.

In my experience those people are users anyways. Always asking for favors and handouts from everyone they know.

I just want to be a good friend. I see so many pictures of people with their friends and I spend so much time alone. What if they're acting? What if we're just friends because they feel sorry for me? They don't need me. I am of no use to them. Should I ask? What if it causes problems? Maybe I'm just overeacting.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
I just want to be a good friend. I see so many pictures of people with their friends and I spend so much time alone. What if they're acting? What if we're just friends because they feel sorry for me? They don't need me. I am of no use to them. Should I ask? What if it causes problems? Maybe I'm just overeacting.

Well if you think you really need to know, you can ask, but you have to keep in mind that things may go wrong, if you're ready to risk it, do ask..

Latest posts

Back