What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punisher said:
I should make that call then have a nap.

Purple Reign said:
I'm wondering if everyone here is really young (compared to me).

Age ratio at A Lonely Life Should check that thread :D

I wouldn't say that's actually reflective of the forum in it's current state though. I certainly feel like there's a much more even spread among the regular posters than that poll makes it appear.

Reputation points have a good use - they let me know when someone has closed their account. I guess WWC has left again then.

I've realized it isn't about having everyone know stuff about me. It's about being able to feel safe around others. Accepted, even.

There may be people running around with rifles and shotguns in the city where I used to live. They already killed a soldier in front of a war memorial.

I hope the people I know there are alright.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
There may be people running around with rifles and shotguns in the city where I used to live. They already killed a soldier in front of a war memorial.

He died? I really hope they catch whoever did it.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:

He died? I really hope they catch whoever did it.

So do I. If you live there around there, please, stay safe.

EveWasFramed said:
Arachne said:
My mum is going into hospital today I am worried.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery for your mom, Arachne.

Aww thank you EveWasFramed it is her heart and it is serious so I am trying to distract my thoughts. You are such a kind person.. blessings to you..

Arachne said:
EveWasFramed said:
Arachne said:
My mum is going into hospital today I am worried.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery for your mom, Arachne.

Aww thank you EveWasFramed it is her heart and it is serious so I am trying to distract my thoughts. You are such a kind person.. blessings to you..

Is it COPD by chance? My mom has issues with her heart as well.
I truly understand how terrifying it can be.

No it is blockages in her arteries to the heart. She must have a angioplasty. :(

Arachne said:
No it is blockages in her arteries to the heart. She must have a angioplasty. :(

Oh goodness. I had an aunt that had that surgery and she was older (maybe around 65 or 70). She recovered very well from it and I hope your mom does to. I'll keep her in my thoughts. Keep us posted?

Currently 100% done with the English language and its non-existing grammar rules. Grmbl.

Arachne said:

My dad has had that done three times. He's 94 now and still going. Best wishes for your mother.

Rainbows said:
Currently 100% done with the English language and its non-existing grammar rules. Grmbl.

There are plenty, it's not the languages fault if you cannot use them properly.

Tired of my stomach feeling this way every time I eat.. :/

New codes for ventilation came out this week. The county inspector told me I needed a fire warning/dryer length sticker at the new construction sites. He sent me the specs but I couldn't find any tags large enough to meet the code.
I sent him an email and asked, "Does size matter? *smirk* "
He replied that yes, size mattered, but if it was a little short, he'd pass it anyway.
I laughed so hard I thought Id pee myself. He got my humor and I got my smaller stickers.
You never know when I little dirty humor will come in handy. :D

Latest posts

Back