What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who am I kidding really..? It's me.. who am I kidding.

I feel so ugly, damaged, and just worthless.

ladyforsaken said:

Hugs to you, Lady. You can't be any of these. I don't believe it. I won't believe it. So there. :)

ladyforsaken said:

girl...you are so NOT these things...i think you are a beautiful energy who gives life and light to those who are in need...don't second guess yourself sugar...you are a force to be reckoned with...((hugs))...don't you dare doubt yourself...you are the kindest soul here :)

i know LF...but just know that there are people here who are in your corner...and try to help you just as you try to help others...my shoulder is always here for you...:)

feel better soon lovey!

I could have done more to help. I stood up for that person that one time, but that was it. Nothing after that one time. I'll never repeat that mistake again, but I hope she's okay.

DVEUS said:
i know LF...but just know that there are people here who are in your corner...and try to help you just as you try to help others...my shoulder is always here for you...:)

feel better soon lovey!

Thank you, DV <3

TheRealCallie said:
lol

(not laughing at Darrell)

It's okay, everyone else does.
Eeyore.gif

;)

OK, so today was not a good day. I was awakened by my mother who had almost burned her house down by leaving her computer unattended right as a short decided to melt through the sata power connector, the bottom corner of her motherboard and the PCB of her HDD.

This unfortunately led to her losing all of her photos from the last 3 years. The birth of one of her nieces, her nephew, her 60th birthday, both her trips to visit my cousin in Washington D.C. She was completely distraught, because she had none of this backed up - despite me telling her 1000 times that it would be a good idea. I tried my best, but it mostly seemed unrecoverable and because I'd just got out of bed 5 minutes before, I was less than pleasant to her and made her feel like an idiot.

Later on, I was listening to unpleasant music and getting myself angry. I was standing in my kitchen lifting weights that were way to heavy and talking to 'God'. I told him that he won't beat me. That he can't beat me. This was when my mother chose to come visit and she said how angry I appeared. She couldn't understand why I would intentionally work myself up like that, so I explained that when I feel like that, failure never enters my head. I will win every fight, lift any weight, crush anything that stands in my way. I will succeed. She still didn't get it...

Either way, I took her old battered and burned computer and I started working. I pulled it apart, I cleaned it up, I changed some parts. I started working on the HDD with everything I knew and a wee bit of Youtube help to get me back up to speed. It's now almost 3am and I've got that piece of honeysuckle working again even if only for a while... long enough to transfer all her treasured memories on to a laptop HDD that I've placed in an enclosure. Nothing is ever going to beat me - especially not if it's standing between me and my mum's happiness.

Sorry for being a twat, mum. I hope this will make you feel better again...

I'm tired of not feeling anything.
It'd be nice to be able to post in the "what are you feeling" thread.

Ero said:
I'm tired of not feeling anything.
It'd be nice to be able to post in the "what are you feeling" thread.

I'm tired of feeling too much. There is mostly hurt and pain that I feel. Sometimes I wish I wasn't able to feel.

Latest posts

Back