What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Ero said:
I'm tired of not feeling anything.
It'd be nice to be able to post in the "what are you feeling" thread.

I'm tired of feeling too much. There is mostly hurt and pain that I feel. Sometimes I wish I wasn't able to feel.

I've been there too, in fact that's exactly how I was when we first met.
I felt like things would be better if I just turned off my emotions

I was wrong.

Trust me, you don't want to stop feeling, it causes so many bullshit issues.

Ero said:
ladyforsaken said:
Ero said:
I'm tired of not feeling anything.
It'd be nice to be able to post in the "what are you feeling" thread.

I'm tired of feeling too much. There is mostly hurt and pain that I feel. Sometimes I wish I wasn't able to feel.

I've been there too, in fact that's exactly how I was when we first met.
I felt like things would be better if I just turned off my emotions

I was wrong.

Trust me, you don't want to stop feeling, it causes so many bullshit issues.

*hugs*

I started out today doing well enough - I resolved to just journal everything out. I got started, but ultimately got distracted, slipped into a deep funk and wasted the rest of the day. But now, looking back on today's waste, I'm just even more determined to come back all the stronger tomorrow. I can't wait for tomorrow morning, 7 AM sharp.

I just wish I hadn't wasted so much time in life, thinking and focusing on all the wrong things when there were so many wonderful things all around I could have gotten into instead. The answers have always been hiding in plain sight, all along. Already, no matter what I achieve now, I feel that when I look back on it all as an old man, I will only be able to shake my head in regret that I did not start sooner, so I could have shared it with those I care about, my family and friends. I just wish I could wake up tomorrow and stop being wrong about everything. All my life I scoffed at the notion that we made our own luck and said that we just had to be born with it, otherwise we were stuck. Now I see how foolish that was and how I could have saved myself a lot of grief had I just gotten started about 10 years ago. I know I would have been a lot happier and would have just been a better presence in general....I would have had that much more good feelings not just for myself but to share.

If you have nothing better to say to me and if you can't be a decent enough person who's honest about the stuff you say, then leave me the fresia alone.

The low by the weekend is supposed to be 28. I guess it's time to get the heaters turned on. Not today though, it's supposed to be almost 80. lol

TheRealCallie said:
Blame it on my kids, but now I'm picturing you in the movie Up. lol

That movie is so cute.

That's not up to you to decide how she lives her life. She's your mother, not some ***** you met on the street. You're grown. Have some respect for her and her choices, even if you disagree with everything she does. She doesn't need to coddle you anymore. Stop acting like a baby because she's finally doing things she wants. If you and your family didn't jump down throats to point out what everyone is doing wrong, maybe she wouldn't have lied to you guys about things.

That's what I'm thinking right now. I'd like to clobber some people. :club:

Latest posts

Back