What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'm joining the rest of the people who cant sleep.

On a side note, sometimes I wonder if I come across as hard to approach. That would explain a lot.

P.S. work sucks, I don't want to go.

Ero said:
I find it interesting that cowards always expect others to show cowardice as well.
Just because you're too afraid to do something doesn't mean everybody else has to be, stop talking like they should be.

Also interesting that cowards always have the biggest mouths, but when confronted they result to things like making insults under their breath, editing their posts, etc. etc.

Ero, this is your warning now to leave it alone. I agree with you, but there's a way to go about things, and this type of attitude isn't it. It was a disagreeable thing to say, but you've said your peace about it. Don't find yourself being reprimanded because you've taken the issue to another thread.

TheSkaFish said:
VanillaCreme said:
TheSkaFish said:
Also I'm just insulted. I've never been a delinquent, so it really offends me to be treated like one. Sometimes I think I might as well have been, and that I was stupid to be nice and follow the rules because you get nothing out of it in the end.

I don't really see that as them treating you like a delinquent. Did they call the cops on you or get some sort of restraining order against you?

No, but I still feel more or less like I've pretty much been told to go to hell.

I don't even know what sort of job I'd be suited for at all.

That's not telling you or anyone else in the situation to go to hell. Perhaps they feel like you should be on your own, and this is the best way they've figured out how to let you do that. We all need support one way or the other, but having someone carry us through life isn't the best way.

And if you're not sure, try a multitude of them. Who knows what anyone is good at until they find something they're interested in. You may not even know what you like until you find it. You may have very well hated the idea of it until you tried it.

VanillaCreme said:
Ero, this is your warning now to leave it alone. I agree with you, but there's a way to go about things, and this type of attitude isn't it. It was a disagreeable thing to say, but you've said your peace about it. Don't find yourself being reprimanded because you've taken the issue to another thread.

I think you misunderstand what my post was about.

*Edit*
Although having reread, I can see why you would assume that.

Ero said:
VanillaCreme said:

I think you misunderstand what my post was about.

*Edit*
Although having reread, I can see why you would assume that.

My apologizes if it was not. Just giving a warning if it was.

VanillaCreme said:
That's not telling you or anyone else in the situation to go to hell. Perhaps they feel like you should be on your own, and this is the best way they've figured out how to let you do that. We all need support one way or the other, but having someone carry us through life isn't the best way.

And if you're not sure, try a multitude of them. Who knows what anyone is good at until they find something they're interested in. You may not even know what you like until you find it. You may have very well hated the idea of it until you tried it.

Well, I know I can't be carried through life forever. But I would have at least have liked to had time to make a plan instead of having to just leave as soon as possible. I sort of have time to plan a little - my friend that I would be theoretically going with is not leaving until August 2015.

Eh, that's the thing though. I'm interested in developing my creative side and getting good, not just being an amateur. All the people I've found to be most interesting are those who have made things, like albums or books. I'm also interested in doing something where I can progress, where there is upward mobility in terms of money, skill, and overall meaning to what I'm doing. Something that would give me something to show for myself, something to think and talk about and have an identity that I actually like and take pride in.

I understand though that the things I said I did not enjoy, others might find very enjoyable. I didn't mean any offense. I'm certainly grateful to live in the modern era with computers and the Internet and modern engineering. But it just doesn't personally spark my curiosity, that's all.

TheSkaFish said:
I understand though that the things I said I did not enjoy, others might find very enjoyable. I didn't mean any offense. I'm certainly grateful to live in the modern era with computers and the Internet and modern engineering. But it just doesn't personally spark my curiosity, that's all.

That's not what I meant. I mean that many people don't know what they like until they actually do it. My friend had started fishing, and I know years ago, that would have been something she would have never done. She would have never been bothered to do it. Don't remember how she got into it, but she enjoyed it.

It's like food in a sense. Just try some things. You never know.

You know that thing where folks that are around one another all get their period at the same time......

You gotta wonder lol

In 'other news'~

My sister, she means well & I know she loves me, but last night on the phone she asked me if I'd made any plans for what I'll do "after Flay"..............thanks for that you titbox!

Sometimes I wonder why I even speak up. Or have feelings over anything said or done. Only makes matters worse, doesn't it. Should probably just be the lady everyone expects me to be and swallow whatever negative feelings I feel.

wolvesjr said:
I'm thinking about how much i hate cancer and what it does to people.

Me too.

Our new colleague said she prefers to work in a quiet environment...that means no more rocking off to Limp Bizkit, Korn, Stone Temple Pilots, Kyuss, Nebula, Fu Manchu and all those bands both me and my instructor enjoyed so much.

Well, I guess all good times come to an end...

No, I don't need a reason to reject you.
No, it's none of your business why I reject you;

--

I feel so sad reading the news of the divorce of my baby. I wish they would stop pointing fingers at her, posting rude comments and especially stop tweeting me all those rude comments. I understand that her words look as they were directed at me, considering the news that was released this morning - but they are two totally different subjects. Ahhh.. Hang in there. It will be fine. If only I could return her those kind words she had sent me yesterday.

I wish I could.

--

Ew Lena Dunham.

--

No uni. I'm so happy.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Peaches said:
now this is the MOST unfriendly music school I have seen in my life
Let me guess. Narcissistic and way too competitive students?

naaa, just kind of xenophobic and boring, must say it kind of applies to a lot of people in this country

they could use being a bit more competitive, actually

Latest posts

Back