What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people strive so hard to get others respect, when they don't even respect themselves. It's very painful to watch.

Oh, they're sitting on the opposite side of the table. It must be something abo-

NOPE! Not now! Quick! Grab a cookie and some tea! We're off to the gym tonight!

Is there a tragic shortage of good technical and software writers, or do people just not care?

If you can say it in a sentence, don't say it in a page. And please, don't be shy of using normal, everyday language that the humans reading will be accustomed to. Such as, "We require an audio file of your speech recorded by you, personally. Most operating systems will have a program that is compatible with our software and will save audio in a format Dragon can use, but please check our listings here to make sure. Please select one, and move to the next page to choose a sample to record yourself reading from."

That is literally the exact message it was trying to give me, but worded so terribly that I stared at it, glassy-eyed, for a few minutes before frantically shoving files into it. The actual process of setting up a profile in Dragon is so simple that there is no reason my boss couldn't have done it herself... if the documentation was clear.

ABrokenMan said:
^^^ Me too.
Insomnia drains the soul

yes, but also it makes you learn a lot about ancient civilizations, conspiracy theories, nazi criminals other random Internet things (to me, at least)

ok, no, silly joke, it's more like a black hole

If this headache could go away, I can have some peace for the rest of my work day. Please headache, go away.

Rodent said:
Our new colleague said she prefers to work in a quiet environment...that means no more rocking off to Limp Bizkit, Korn, Stone Temple Pilots, Kyuss, Nebula, Fu Manchu and all those bands both me and my instructor enjoyed so much.

Well, I guess all good times come to an end...

Darn. Sorry to hear that, Ro.

DVEUS said:
i'm thinking >> glad to be back :)

Welcome back, DV. :)

I'm freezing, I must finish my take home french midterm but I feel like a zombie because I'm been up since 6 am and didn't get home till 11pm an hour ago. My kittens are also being naughty.

I wish my father had had enough balls to follow through on one of his countless threats to kill me. Would have saved me a lot of agony.

Latest posts

Back