What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward sceptically to this children's festival on our company grounds tomorrow. Luckily I don't have to sell anything at the various booths like all the other apprentices. I'm just the video camera operator and photographer - the advantages of being a media designer. ;)

To look appropriately I already shaved my head yesterday and I plan to wear my black Limp Bizkit hoodie and my new olive camouflage winter jacket.

I'm gonna leave a wonderful impression on all these kids and parents...

You're a piece of honeysuckle. I may know your auntie and she's a good woman, but you are a waste of space. I sincerely hope you burn in hell. Enjoy your 7 years...

took a while but found this lass at work on facebook, sent my friends request.
She's leaving in a few weeks. I don't know whether to send one of my legendary 'do you fancy a coffee' messages. Can't hurt seeing I won't ever see her again.

got added, amazed she knows who I am

Triple Bogey said:
pretty useful facebook. You can look thru a persons life and realize you have no chance whatsoever !

Tell yourself that and you've already lost. I was going to say something in that other thread but I didn't want to take away from the fact that it is really about Hawx and not about everything else.

Why? Why don't you have a chance?

Do you want to be single forever or do you want to have a relationship? If you want to get out of this you might have to change your whole personality. I know this self-deprecating stuff is very comfortable, I've been doing it my whole life. I still deal with it every day, first thing in the morning, it keeps me from wanting to even get out of bed. But it keeps you stuck. It's like frogs in boiling water, the heat keeps turning up, and if you don't get out it's going to boil you alive but it's so comfortable to just stay in it....but if you want to survive, you have to pull yourself out of the pot.

I can never do anything right. Never. And I was right. It's why people always leave me or disappear. I chase them away with some stupid thing about me. I don't wish to open up to people anymore. It hurts too much just thinking there's hope in things only to keep messing things up after.

I'm so sad. Why am I so wrong..

ladyforsaken said:
I can never do anything right. Never. And I was right. It's why people always leave me or disappear. I chase them away with some stupid thing about me. I don't wish to open up to people anymore. It hurts too much just thinking there's hope in things only to keep messing things up after.

I don't think there could ever be any stupid thing about you. No way! They're more likely wrong people you've associated with. They're the ones who have messed up. Definitely a loss for them. You are a Goddess. Their exit is a sign that you deserve better. I think you're destined for the best things, that's why.

Lilith said:
ladyforsaken said:

I don't think there could ever be any stupid thing about you. No way! They're more likely wrong people you've associated with. They're the ones who have messed up. Definitely a loss for them. You are a Goddess. Their exit is a sign that you deserve better. I think you're destined for the best things, that's why.

^^ Exactly! Lady, you're an awesome person. You are an awesome friend and if someone says otherwise, it's their loss. You're one of the most caring people on this forum. Hang in there dear. :)

If I could read minds it would make social situations so much easier. Maybe I'd be less of a chicken.

ladyforsaken said:

the thing is, most people are strange, and it takes quite a long time to know them, and sometimes they do strange things for the strangest reasons.
I can bet my money that it wasn't something you did. But I agree, it f%&*g hurts.

as Outcast says, mind reading is the answer :D I wish I could learn that

I tend not to give up.. not until you tell me to, or tell me I'm doing something bad and then I'll try to back off. And when that happens, I lose a part of me to you and it truly hurts. As much as nobody should change for anyone, I feel like I need to change just so people would want me in their lives. A lot of times I feel like I'm not good for anything but a listening ear, a friendly support and a disposable friend/person to other people. People can't seem to accept me for me or for the way I am. Maybe people forget sometimes, that I have feelings too.

Today is already a day of bawling my eyes out. It's triggered a breathless attack.. but I don't know how to stop.. sigh..

Lilith said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
^^ Exactly! Lady, you're an awesome person. You are an awesome friend and if someone says otherwise, it's their loss. You're one of the most caring people on this forum. Hang in there dear. :)

Thank you, Lilith, Seal. I don't know.. I can't see it that way right now, but thank you..

Outcast said:
If I could read minds it would make social situations so much easier. Maybe I'd be less of a chicken.

You are so not a chicken at all, mister mysterious. Chicken and mysterious do not belong in the same sentence.

Peaches said:
the thing is, most people are strange, and it takes quite a long time to know them, and sometimes they do strange things for the strangest reasons.
I can bet my money that it wasn't something you did. But I agree, it f%&*g hurts.

I know.. I feel so .. I don't know..
It does hurt.. yeah.
Thanks though, Peaches.

TheSkaFish said:
Triple Bogey said:
pretty useful facebook. You can look thru a persons life and realize you have no chance whatsoever !

Tell yourself that and you've already lost. I was going to say something in that other thread but I didn't want to take away from the fact that it is really about Hawx and not about everything else.

Why? Why don't you have a chance?

Do you want to be single forever or do you want to have a relationship? If you want to get out of this you might have to change your whole personality. I know this self-deprecating stuff is very comfortable, I've been doing it my whole life. I still deal with it every day, first thing in the morning, it keeps me from wanting to even get out of bed. But it keeps you stuck. It's like frogs in boiling water, the heat keeps turning up, and if you don't get out it's going to boil you alive but it's so comfortable to just stay in it....but if you want to survive, you have to pull yourself out of the pot.

a realistic assessment based on a number of things. With this one it's age. Half my age ! I mean c'mon it's not going to happen is it ?

Single forever sounds okay to me. No more honeysuckle !

Latest posts

Back