What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boring day, golf course was shut (for no reason), tedious day. No league football as well.
I look forward to my days off. Work is boring as hell !

2w7pjpt.jpg

It's so unfair, all of it.

and if only I would speak up about it, but I'm just too shy.

YOU PISS ME OFF UGH

Where are all these bruises coming from?

Also, everyone is attacking my left foot today. Please, leave it alone. It's already hurting enough. :\

I'm thinking how tiny,and insignificant my problem seems to be,compared to the problem's,the issue's,and and hardship's and pain that everyone else on here is going through.

Back to work. At least I had a pretty productive weekend and a little break fro the kids.

Alma lost her spoon said:
Dear Santa,
I've been such a good girl this year, please bring me Daryl Dixon so I can end the year being very naughty indeed.
If you can't quite pull that off(I understand Daryl is a fictional character & that you are also lol) I would be willing to accept the following.

http://shopthewalkingdead.com/daryl.../29669961?feature-name=decor&feature=29333831

WHAT?!?!?!?! Santa's not real?
nocrying.gif

pissed off with the golf course been closed. Yesterday and today have been a drag. Hopefully make up tomorrow with a photo trip. And it's going to be sunny. Wow !

Latest posts

Back