What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jd7 said:
SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:
The worst of humanity - yuppies, academics, government-folk.

Sadly these are the types of people I enjoy, and where I feel I belong.

Nothing sad about it, Soph... :)

I cut my teeth with street gangs, bikers, drug lords, scrappers, a couple crazy wiccans, and a few supremacists... ;-)

You can take the whiteboy out the street, but you can't take the street out this whiteboy.

I just don't fit in with certain folks who wouldn't have a fraction of a clue.

Hmm. I wouldn't think you'd want me to be knowledgeable about those sorts of people anyways. :)

johnny196775Again said:
when i grow up i want to be happy.

Don't we all...

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
SophiaGrace said:
johnny196775Again said:
SophiaGrace said:
johnny196775Again said:
The leprechaun in those leprechaun movies is sure cute.

No he's not. o_o he's creepy.

i meant to say chucky the killer doll is cute.

nuh uh!

Obviously, as we all know, it's Anabelle the possessed doll who's cute.

:rolleyes:

Ak5 said:
Sorry I didn't read this before. :rolleyes2: I'm doing all right. I'm in college, a pretty good one at that, in the premed track....however, some old feelings have revisited. I don't want to sound selfish, as that's the only reason I came back, but it makes me feel better by helping others who are also going through the same things. And! It's good to see how everyone has been doing. :D

Not a problem, AK. :) Take all the time in the world.

Glad to hear you're doing so well, and premed at that! :D

Sorry old feelings are revisiting you but…it sure is good to see you back around.

Look forward to your helpful posts. Glad you're back.

Well, I broke my blow run. Here's to another night being high staring at a wall.
Can anyone say winner? fresia me.

fresia, I am a mess tonight.
As sad as it sounds, I still, right now, just wish I could go talk to my parents. That they could just accept me. After everything they did. What an idiot I am.

After being rejected, I would imagine you wouldn't do this to me anymore.
At that moment, I felt happy. I felt so happy about the way we interacted and we were just sitting there because it was cold.
I don't get it. I don't get it why you're saying no. No one understands why you're doing what you're doing. I'm not going to say stop. If I get to snuggle up against you, if I get to hug you and you lay your head on mine, if you kiss the top of my head.. I'm not going to complain. But afterwards, it stings because I know I can never have you.

But I think I know why now.
Extremes. That's what you said.
And it hurts, because I can notice myself completely falling in love with you. And I hate it. I don't want to fall in love with someone who I know will reject me every single time, every ******* single time.. gah!

I really need to go lie down and try to come down off this honeysuckle. I'm so ******* mad at myself right now.
I'm sorry to anyone who read my others posts for ranting, but thank you for talking to me. I appreciate it.

Ak5 said:
Sorry I didn't read this before. :rolleyes2: I'm doing all right. I'm in college, a pretty good one at that, in the premed track....however, some old feelings have revisited. I don't want to sound selfish, as that's the only reason I came back, but it makes me feel better by helping others who are also going through the same things. And! It's good to see how everyone has been doing. :D

Glad to hear that things are going good for you, being in college and all that. All the best to you with your studies, Ak5.

Sorry though that some old feelings have revisited, causing you to be back here, though on the other hand I'd like to say it's nice to have you back. I remember you, of course.

Anyway, I hope being here will help you find some peaceful resolutions and feel better soon.

JHK said:
Well, I broke my blow run. Here's to another night being high staring at a wall.
Can anyone say winner? fresia me.

fresia, I am a mess tonight.
As sad as it sounds, I still, right now, just wish I could go talk to my parents. That they could just accept me. After everything they did. What an idiot I am.

I hope you're okay, JHK. *hugs*

Rainbows said:
After being rejected, I would imagine you wouldn't do this to me anymore.
At that moment, I felt happy. I felt so happy about the way we interacted and we were just sitting there because it was cold.
I don't get it. I don't get it why you're saying no. No one understands why you're doing what you're doing. I'm not going to say stop. If I get to snuggle up against you, if I get to hug you and you lay your head on mine, if you kiss the top of my head.. I'm not going to complain. But afterwards, it stings because I know I can never have you.

But I think I know why now.
Extremes. That's what you said.
And it hurts, because I can notice myself completely falling in love with you. And I hate it. I don't want to fall in love with someone who I know will reject me every single time, every ******* single time.. gah!

Love... sigh. It can never be that simple, can it. Sorry you're going through this, Rainbows. :( *hug*

JHK said:
I really need to go lie down and try to come down off this honeysuckle. I'm so ******* mad at myself right now.
I'm sorry to anyone who read my others posts for ranting, but thank you for talking to me. I appreciate it.

I feel your pain. You ever lay there and listen to your heart in bed afterward. As the real you starts to settle back in and the invincibility gives way to fear, regret, anxiety, and the hope that you don't die tonight? Breathing ever so carefully...

My so-called friends......

Disappointment, each and every time. It's okay. I don't feel it anymore.

JHK said:

You have nothing to apologize for. You had every right to write what you did. And, honestly, I'm glad you did because it helped me get to know you better.

ladyforsaken said:

so sorry to read that… there will be more

JHK said:

We all need to ramble every once in a while. No shame in sharing how you feel. :)

ladyforsaken said:

*hugs* Let's talk sometime. Still here for you dear. :)

SophiaGrace said:
18 years old, and I STILL have imaginary friends. Huh.

That's okay. As long as you share them with me. :cool:

Sure thing. Alice says hi. :)

Hi Alice :D

What does she look like?

jd7 said:
I seriously NEED chocolate. Wtf am I? PMS'ing?

Hey JD. Don't feel bad. My grandfather who owns a candy/ice cream shop says "If icecream were booze, I'd be drunk everyday by noon."

I think that goes for chocolate too since he has a chocolate case. ;)

user 130057 said:
Very disappointing day...

Hope you are ok :(

*Hugs*

ladyforsaken said:

((((((Hugs)))))

Argh I can feel my anxiety creeping up and for no good reason. Or maybe a stressful week has triggered it, don't know need read up on it. Just I annoy hell out of myself when I am like this. :club:

Latest posts

Back