What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll always stay the man behind the curtains...and it's all fair and square this way. I don't need or want my name out there. I don't want anybody else to know as long as I know it. This is the only way I can do any good.

You know what, that's funny because she's like that too. And I don't like her either. It must be that area. They all want to act like they're your best friends, and they're not.

some people can destroy lives and just get away with it, it is really hard to stay in a good mood while experiencing this on your own skin, I will make it, I will not get this destroy me, a career is not a life

Peaches said:
some people can destroy lives and just get away with it, it is really hard to stay in a good mood while experiencing this on your own skin, I will make it, I will not get this destroy me, a career is not a life

You're so much stronger than I am, Peaches.

:( I admire you.

Peaches said:

I've been there. People (read: coworkers) either love me or hate me. I've been blackballed, blacklisted, plotted against, setup. Now, I'm pretty much ******* nuts. I used to play nice. Not anymore. It's good that I work alone. I've threatened to throw people off the roof, chased one guy to his truck, told a boss "the look on my face" (he had inquired about) was a man summoming every ounce of his being not to drag him across the parking lot, behind the dumpster, and kick the living honeysuckle out of him. I work in one of the last male-dominated fields where you can still get away with this honeysuckle. Told one boss I was going back to school to take his job. People never see it coming when the teeth come out. ******* cowards...

Sorry you're getting the bad kind of screw job.

SophiaGrace said:
Peaches said:

You're so much stronger than I am, Peaches.

:( I admire you.

no, no, not stronger at all unfortunately, I freaked out for now 6 months and still going strong.

SophiaGrace said:
Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
My so-called friends......

Disappointment, each and every time. It's okay. I don't feel it anymore.

so sorry to read that… there will be more

Maybe more is not what she needs but quality?

yes! others, better

I have quite a bit to do but all I want to do is sleep. The emptiness is really getting to me this much.

She-ra said:
ladyforsaken said:

((((((Hugs)))))

Thanks, She-ra *hugs*

Ahhhhhhhhh, I have to finish crocheting three hats today, make the dish for tomorrow's holiday luncheon, finish my last Secret Santa gift AND remember to get the kid form orchestra.

I need another full day. :eek:

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
ladyforsaken said:

*hugs* Let's talk sometime. Still here for you dear. :)

Sorry, I missed this.

*hugs* you're awesome, Seal.

Latest posts

Back