What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have to agree with me or think my opinions are right. You're more than capable enough to form your own thoughts, and so am I. You would do good to remember that other people are just as able to think certain things, as are you. Just because the thought wasn't formed in your mind doesn't mean it's wrong. Different doesn't mean wrong. Disagree doesn't mean wrong. Personally, I don't care about this whole thing that others may call a celebration. It's not a celebration to anything in my life.

She-ra said:
user 130057 said:
I had to settle for onion bhajis and kathi kebabs followed by a salted caramel muffin. They weren't bad, but I'd rather have a stick of butter wrapped in bacon lol.

Omg where did you get that muffin from I have to try one.

I got it from Sainsbury's, but to be honest, it wasn't as great as it sounds. I won't mention that I also got chocolate fudge cake and a strawberry tart... oops.

How do you tell someone to get over that? No matter how much time has passed, you never really do. And even if you had the wherewithal to tell someone to get over it, what then? You never forget. You never stop loving. You never stop wishing they were still there.

Insomnia always strikes when you have to be up early for something really important and terrifying.

this is so difficult, how do I keep this person who doesn't want to quit into my life without hurting myself like I have done in the last years? She just won't change…

nibbysaurus said:
Insomnia always strikes when you have to be up early for something really important and terrifying.

they say when something is terrifying imagine to look at it from space
Earth-From-Space-2013.jpg

fingers crossed anyway, think that all those involved in 70 years will be dust and also imagine them in their underwear (when they are still young, not in 70 years)

I am thinking one last beer and bed. Wonder if I can pull it off.

SophiaGrace said:
Another sad sobbing day.

Hopefully it isn't anything too bad for you.

VanillaCreme said:
How do you tell someone to get over that? No matter how much time has passed, you never really do. And even if you had the wherewithal to tell someone to get over it, what then? You never forget. You never stop loving. You never stop wishing they were still there.

I've been told that. But I don't thin we have any right to tell other's hoe to feel. Sort of like playing God with emotions.

I am through the roof happy!!! After a weekend of nervous anticipation, found out we will be the ones renting a darling little heritage house (complete with lovely little yard, garden, fruit trees and white picket fence) in the historic area of our town...thrilled. :)

Latest posts

Back