What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really ought to...

icon.jpg

Early dinner and then back to town for the college meeting. We'll see what they say about him being so young, but it's inevitable. He will be there long before he graduates. I just hope they see his potential and admit him when the time comes.

Don't you hate it when you feel like you would do anything for a person but you feel like they don't really bother making efforts for you?

I'm getting nervous about next week and I'm not even the one that has to do it. I hope you don't lie to me about the results and I hope your lifestyle hasn't completely messed you over.

I'm thinking about the next great book to read. My previous, The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton was fantastic.

I am hurt. Don't except me to know every single tiny detail about these work tasks when I just started working here! I am only a human and it takes time to learn. Thank goodness this is only temperary work place for training which my boss wants me to do for my job, then I can go back to my original work place. :(

^ Oh man, the nerve of some people. Happened to me in the early weeks of an internship once where I got massively scolded by a particularly choleric fella for taking longer for a task I had absolutely no experience in...

Sigh...my current work tasks and the driving lessons are tearing me up. I can take one thing at a time easily, but not both for an extended period.
Still gotta keep going though. I wondered if I should visit the doctor or the apothecary today because of my intensifying stomach cramps. I know it's no good though, the problem is in my head. Purely psychological...but I'm not on the ground yet.

Rodent said:
^ Oh man, the nerve of some people. Happened to me in the early weeks of an internship once where I got massively scolded by a particularly choleric fella for taking longer for a task I had absolutely no experience in...

Sigh...my current work tasks and the driving lessons are tearing me up. I can take one thing at a time easily, but not both for an extended period.
Still gotta keep going though. I wondered if I should visit the doctor or the apothecary today because of my intensifying stomach cramps. I know it's no good though, the problem is in my head. Purely psychological...but I'm not on the ground yet.

I'm so sorry that you had to experience it too. :/ Patience is a key when a noob enters to the room, lol. Shouting, ignoring, scoulding, talking junk behind one's back won't help anyone. It takes time and patience. Also good nerves. I hope your current work task related issues get resolved soon and things get better~! Mind is powerful, it can make all kinds of physical symptoms, especially if being stressed, even over 100 different symptoms. ;__;

lonelyfairy said:
I'm so sorry that you had to experience it too. :/ Patience is a key when a noob enters to the room, lol. Shouting, ignoring, scoulding, talking junk behind one's back won't help anyone. It takes time and patience. Also good nerves. I hope your current work task related issues get resolved soon and things get better~! Mind is powerful, it can make all kinds of physical symptoms, especially if being stressed, even over 100 different symptoms. ;__;

Thanks for your sympathy. I hope you get back to your original place pretty soon too.
Yeah, most people don't remember how inexperienced (or even clumsy) they were themselves when they started on a new job. Stay classy, society. :p

Even worse is when they try to educate you on your actual profession while they're in a completely different department...sadly this happens all the time.

Latest posts

Back