What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zero said:
Today would have been my mother`s birthday, the first one since she passed away. Happy birthday, mom, wherever you are, hopefully in a better place. I miss you. :(

I hope something good will happen to you tomorrow, Zero. I'm sure your mum wouldn't want you to be feeling down about her passing. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

There are days when I feel I will never get past what is holding me back. Today is one of those days.

It wasn't much fun being incarcerated in hospital all day, especially when the weather has been so brilliant. :rolleyes2:

With each passing day I'm becoming more complicated than before. I'm afraid one day a time will come when no one can understand me, not even me. Scary but possible, that's way things are now.

Yeah, I know you're glad it's over. Because you didn't see a point in decorating anything. That's what the event was about: Celebration. But it was alright for you to have yours not once but twice. It's pitiful because that's your only one. You could have gave at least one squirt of honeysuckle about it. You didn't offer to help. You probably wouldn't have even gone if you didn't feel like you were obligated to. And then you wonder why certain people that marry into your family don't want to be around you's? You barely want to be around each other half the time.

PenDragon said:
With each passing day I'm becoming more complicated than before. I'm afraid one day a time will come when no one can understand me, not even me. Scary but possible, that's way things are now.

You sound so confused

HoodedMonk said:
I'm exhausted and hungry, but when am I ever not?

Prior to my being diagnosed with Diabetes Type 2, exhaustion and hunger were among other symptoms and a blood test revealed my condition. If you're constantly feeling like this, then you should get yourself checked over by a doctor.

Mouse said:
HoodedMonk said:

Prior to my being diagnosed with Diabetes Type 2, exhaustion and hunger were among other symptoms and a blood test revealed my condition. If you're constantly feeling like this, then you should get yourself checked over by a doctor.

I have other reasons I am exhausted all the time and I know the reason. As for the hunger, in reality, it comes and goes.

HoodedMonk said:
Mouse said:
HoodedMonk said:

I have other reasons I am exhausted all the time and I know the reason. As for the hunger, in reality, it comes and goes.

Okie dokes then. :)

Mouse said:
HoodedMonk said:
Mouse said:
HoodedMonk said:

Okie dokes then. :)

Thanks though. :)

HoodedMonk said:
PenDragon said:

You sound so confused

Confused, complicated, complex, tangled. You name it Mr Monk, I'm all in one :)

Why do so many people always talk about themselves as if they had to sell their personal traits to the highest bidder? ...must be some kind of inherent need for competitiveness.

Latest posts

Back