What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The things people make fun of are vile. What grates on me more are the people in a position to help stand up against these nasty people and they don't.

ladyforsaken said:
Rodent said:
There is no deeper understanding concerning human behaviour to be gained in this...

In other words: People are just ******* weird.

Indeed.

There is always a way to understand other human beings. It's when we lack the knowledge to be able to understand that we say people are weird.

That's my experience though as a psych major. :)

HoodedMonk said:
ladyforsaken said:
Rodent said:
There is no deeper understanding concerning human behaviour to be gained in this...

Indeed.

There is always a way to understand other human beings. It's when we lack the knowledge to be able to understand that we say people are weird.

I've reached the point where I feel I'd need to reach a certain level of insanity to understand some of them. And I don't really want to go there. Figured that out on my own...and for my own sake.

Rodent said:
HoodedMonk said:
ladyforsaken said:
Rodent said:

Indeed.

I've reached the point where I feel I'd need to reach a certain level of insanity to understand some of them. And I don't really want to go there. Figured that out on my own...and for my own sake.

Yeah. True.

By now you ought to realize that your hands aren't exactly clean either. And no amount of smearing your dirt onto others is ever gonna rectify this.

user 130057 said:
I guess I must've offended a few people without even realising it.

Rawr, that happens to me all the time. Hopefully it won't get blown out of proportion. I think the intention matters more than the offense.

Solivagant said:
user 130057 said:
I guess I must've offended a few people without even realising it.

Rawr, that happens to me all the time. Hopefully it won't get blown out of proportion. I think the intention matters more than the offense.

It's most confusing to me, because I'm not even sure how I offended them?! I'm not even going to broach the subject; I think it's better to just leave it and hope it blows over.

Latest posts

Back