What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
It's most confusing to me, because I'm not even sure how I offended them?! I'm not even going to broach the subject; I think it's better to just leave it and hope it blows over.

Yeah, I understand exactly what you mean.

Solivagant said:
I think the intention matters more than the offense.

In my experience, intention rarely matters and what does matter is that a social blunder was made.

HoodedMonk said:
Solivagant said:

In my experience, intention rarely matters and what does matter is that a social blunder was made.

I was speaking of myself, not society in general. =]

Solivagant said:
HoodedMonk said:
Solivagant said:

I was speaking of myself, not society in general. =]

ah. Well, thank you for being a forgiving sort of person then.

I wish I could think of something to write my prison penpal. He seems like a really nice person. I've enjoyed corresponding with him so far. :)

I keep trying to get rid of stuff from the house a bit at a time. Apparently it's going at too slow a pace for mom but it's frustrating when I have to wait for her to go to a local city in order to give stuff to Goodwill. So then she bitches at me about having not done much.

I'm trying to think of what I will do tomorrow. I think the laundry closet and the coat closet. We definitely need to take stuff down to my brother when we visit him for graduation. He's just going to have to rent a storage unit until he can deal with his belongings. I don't want to throw them away. Tackle boxes.

Probably get rid of the blankets in the garage. Don't need those. And the boat battery if it's still around needs to get tossed. Old computer tower and two printers need tossed as well.

I hope mom just focuses on the papers tomorrow. They take up at least two rooms downstairs which is downright ridiculos.

Uncooperative heart = another wasted day.

Sorry heart, but you're gonna have to work a little harder or this will never end. I'm tired of wasted days, seriously.

Dear arm, please behave. It pains. I know it's harder for you but come on, behave, please. We'll do this together.

^ *hugs* :<

I still can achieve all my dreams, many years to come... I don't want to give up. Life is a gift.

I gave you a chance. I tried to be the bigger man and walk away, but you just keep on needling me. You seem to think that you can walk all over me and I'll just bend over and take it. You think that because I'm a 'changed' man, that I can't change back just as quickly?

This is not going to end well for you. Just remember this: I tried...

Shitfuck.

I'm halfway through April, and decided I want to do something completely different for this month's project because it's far more feasible.

honeysuckle honeysuckle honeysuckle fresia.

Sigh one step forward, five back. Why are their so many witnesses to the five back and none for the one forward.

ladyforsaken said:
Uncooperative heart = another wasted day.

Sorry heart, but you're gonna have to work a little harder or this will never end. I'm tired of wasted days, seriously.

Dear arm, please behave. It pains. I know it's harder for you but come on, behave, please. We'll do this together.

A day alive is never a wasted day. Take your time with things. Spend the whole day doing one thing. Just don't overwork yourself.

Also, cook through the pain, baby! Work that frying pan!

I'm annoyed at my mom. Apparently taking 5 sleds to Goodwill, and a milk carton of vases, was a waste of time and I did it to escape cleaning. No mom, I'm trying to remove all the crap from the house and your once every day or every other day to goodwill isn't enough.
Stop criticizing my efforts when you haven't done any organizing at all for the past month. Geez.

Went through my brother's closet library today as well. Just one shelf left of that.

Tomorrow, throw away black bag's contents. Start a white bag for goodwill. Put brother's books in the box. Try to take the books to Library. Box up the CDs to take to the library along with the books. See if you can't get the printers down off their shelves to take to Goodwill. Take computer tower to goodwill as well. Start ebay account for stuff. Look in attic for more stuff for Goodwill.

Blankets in garage. Goodwill
Horsemask. Send to brother?
Go through brother's desk
Go through his nightstand
Cars on top of his dresser?
Stuffed animal?
drawer full of cords.

I'm obviously too conditioned to sleep past 5:45 on working days. Not sure if there's any use in trying to fall asleep again on my day off since I'm not even feeling tired.

But hey, no cramps and nausea at least...

Latest posts

Back