What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so today has been an unmitigated disaster. It's easily the worst day you've had in the last 5 years. The important thing to remember is that the game is only lost when you give up... tomorrow will be different.

I'm floating.... maybe from the meds or maybe not.
And I think my oldest cousin's pissed at me for helping when her own siblings are the ones who called me for help.
I also think my sister is being all moody with me for no apparent reason and this isn't the first time.
My mother drives me up the wall about everything from my health to my aunt to her tooth extraction today.

Okay fine, throw it all out on me.. go ahead.. it's totally fine.

HoodedMonk said:
People are so dissapointing. they fill you with hope and then dash them like a fragile plate on a concrete floor. Loneliness...thou are my constant companion..I remain hurt and broken inside.

:( *hugs*

Rainbows said:
I am going home tomorrow!

That's great news, Rainbows! Sending wishes of speedy recovery to you. Take care.

user 130057 said:
OK, so today has been an unmitigated disaster. It's easily the worst day you've had in the last 5 years. The important thing to remember is that the game is only lost when you give up... tomorrow will be different.

You're **** right on that, user 130057. Always sending my best wishes to you.

I'm emptied.

What do people get out of lying their way through life? Truth always comes back biting them in the ass... eventually.

Mind is boggling with this thought...What the hell is assumption? Can anyone describe it to me?
Is it assumption when people say nice words to me and I take them as kind hearted? Or someone tries to help me and I take them as of helpful nature? Or I see someone helping other and I take that they are of helping personality?

Are those all assumptions? My mind says they are observation and without some solid conclusions they are thoughts puff of smoke no solid ground of existence. And soild conclusion come from interaction and knowing them deeply.

Definition of assumption says, Take something for granted with having proof But I saw good deeds and undestood them, then how the hell my observations were wrong? Either I don't have eyes to see wrong thing in people Or people are just **** fine to make me fool everytimem, hmm.

That I will be leaving for downtown Vancouver BC for the launch of U2's new world tour.. I have floor seats I am in heaven.. tis a beautiful day ^.^ Bright Blessings to all of you ..

Applied to a local dollar store as a low level cashier.

Welcome to the corporate drone world. They don't give good benefits I hear but I'm only there for the money.

ladyforsaken said:
And I think my oldest cousin's pissed at me for helping when her own siblings are the ones who called me for help.
I also think my sister is being all moody with me for no apparent reason and this isn't the first time.
My mother drives me up the wall about everything from my health to my aunt to her tooth extraction today.

Awe. They should know that you don't need stress right now, and should cut you some slack. Here's to hoping they do.

HoodedMonk said:

Welcome to the corporate drone world. They don't give good benefits I hear but I'm only there for the money.

I hear that about the corporate drone world. But I've also seen the intelligence behind your posts. You could be a lot more than a drone, I know it. Hang in there.

Ok my domestic appliances are plotting a revolution against me. The washing machine thinks its an aeroplane about to take off and the vacuum is whistling like a kettle.

user 130057 said:
49 20 77 6f 6e 64 65 72 20 69 66 20 49 20 61 6d 20 61 20 72 6f 62 6f 74 3f

I failed math class a few too many times to have any confidence in taking on the meaning of thse numbers and letters.

ladyforsaken said:

nononononono.... life is so difficult.... (((((hugs))))) it's not fine, not fine at all, but most probably they have no clue about what they are doing, family can be so ignorant.

HoodedMonk said:

0 benefits actually :O Good luck!

HoodedMonk said:
People are so dissapointing. they fill you with hope and then dash them like a fragile plate on a concrete floor. Loneliness...thou are my constant companion..I remain hurt and broken inside.

wish I could say something very uplifting and inspiring, but what you say is pretty much true. How to go back to un-broken? There must be a way...

HoodedMonk said:
user 130057 said:
49 20 77 6f 6e 64 65 72 20 69 66 20 49 20 61 6d 20 61 20 72 6f 62 6f 74 3f

I failed math class a few too many times to have any confidence in taking on the meaning of thse numbers and letters.

It's just something I was thinking, but I thought I'd write it using the hexadecimal codes for the ASCII characters in an attempt to be amusing.

asciifull.gif

kamya said:
HoodedMonk said:

0 benefits actually :O Good luck!

You mean like health insurance and such?

Latest posts

Back