What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to take those meds.. now I just wait for the knockout, once again. *sigh*

Arachne said:
That I will be leaving for downtown Vancouver BC for the launch of U2's new world tour.. I have floor seats I am in heaven.. tis a beautiful day ^.^ Bright Blessings to all of you ..

Have a wonderful time, Arachne!

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:
I'm floating.... maybe from the meds or maybe not.
And I think my oldest cousin's pissed at me for helping when her own siblings are the ones who called me for help.
I also think my sister is being all moody with me for no apparent reason and this isn't the first time.
My mother drives me up the wall about everything from my health to my aunt to her tooth extraction today.

Okay fine, throw it all out on me.. go ahead.. it's totally fine.

Awe. They should know that you don't need stress right now, and should cut you some slack. Here's to hoping they do.

Thanks Ska!

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
I'm floating.... maybe from the meds or maybe not.
And I think my oldest cousin's pissed at me for helping when her own siblings are the ones who called me for help.
I also think my sister is being all moody with me for no apparent reason and this isn't the first time.
My mother drives me up the wall about everything from my health to my aunt to her tooth extraction today.

Okay fine, throw it all out on me.. go ahead.. it's totally fine.
nononononono.... life is so difficult.... (((((hugs))))) it's not fine, not fine at all, but most probably they have no clue about what they are doing, family can be so ignorant.

Yeah, you'd know enough about family, wouldn't you. :s Thanks, Peaches. *hugs*

Waste of time and resources, tsk tsk. Boy o boy, If Only I had put those in the right place instead of wasting them, Well, another lesson learned and Good thing is I'm becoming a fast learner. ****! Here I was thinking something else...

*Curses the stupidity*

I'm thinking that I want to go out for a few beers but my only mate on this island has buggered off to Sweden for 2 weeks so I am stuck in on a Friday night being bored and focusing too much on why I have no-one else to grab a beer with. Not feeling the best. Will probably download some comedy movies to take my mind off it. As long as I don't go out and get a shed load of booze and drink it on my own (trying to get out of that habit), I'll be alright.

The most interesting thing that's happened in my life recently is having duck sex explained to me by a German high on painkillers.

The first dick pic a guy ever sent me that I clicked on was of a duck's.

My life is weird and now Clarkesworld is suggesting I go live in a closet and eat cactus, apparently.

What does cactus taste like? My mom gave me one last week, but I don't think it's an "eating cactus." I don't think any cacti are. And anyway, he's cute and I don't want to eat him.

ladyforsaken said:
Arachne said:
That I will be leaving for downtown Vancouver BC for the launch of U2's new world tour.. I have floor seats I am in heaven.. tis a beautiful day ^.^ Bright Blessings to all of you ..

I am just coming down from the high of the concert and The Edges fall. I am mellow.. Thank you LadyF I did ^.^

Arachne said:
ladyforsaken said:
Arachne said:

I am just coming down from the high of the concert and The Edges fall. I am mellow.. Thank you LadyF I did ^.^

I was reading about that this morning and my first thought was "Oo, I know someone who went to that concert!". I'm glad it happened during the encore, so it didn't ruin your evening.

There hardly ever have been more instances where all my doubts concerning the sincerity and the sense of responsibility of other people were more justified.

Arachne said:
ladyforsaken said:
Arachne said:

Glad you had a good time, Arachne. :)

I'm thinking would a daily thread work, where people post what they going to do or what they did, gives people the chance to support. Maybe the feeling of if people are lonely that people care how there day goes or went. Just an idea.

She-ra said:
I'm thinking would a daily thread work, where people post what they going to do or what they did, gives people the chance to support. Maybe the feeling of if people are lonely that people care how there day goes or went. Just an idea.

There are a few threads like that, if you search for them.

Here's one of several: http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=3226

Am home now, but body seems to be acting up again.. I'm so scared and I literally can't do anything without my bf anymore. Dx

Taking a walk around the block really tired me. What the hell. I have a colon infection, not a chronic illness.
Perhaps it's the lack of food in the last few days. Probably the lack of food. But if I feel nauseous all the time just by walking, I mean, .. I can't eat more than my body lets me. Scared. I'm so scared. I want to be healthy again.

I take being healthy for granted.
I take my boyfriend for granted. Why do I such things. I feel like such an ungrateful person.

I want all the negative people to fresia OFF !

(Not from here !)

Sick to death of listening to miserable bastards. They drag me down with their negative honeysuckle. I want to say 'shut the fresia up'
Why do they exist ? Always predicting the worst possible outcome. Always doom and ******* gloom. Always saying 'I told you' as though there is this huge ******* conspiracy against them. Some god up there pissing them off. People whinging they never win the lottery. People always predicting sporting events against the team I ******* support. People saying the sales at work are going down when in fact they are going up. They love bad things, they love been negative and saying 'I told you' - They say I am naïve because I say positive things. fresia them !

Just been looking on facebook at my old schools and people I used to know.
Not many photographs of me thank god. Apart from one. A football team I used to play for about 20 years ago.
Somebody has written a nasty comment about me. A joke. How wonderful !
It's why I keep myself to myself.

Latest posts

Back