What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that bag wasn't a gift or something. That's pretty sad that you can't even do that. It was brought to you for goodness' sake. Least you could have done was assemble it.

I need to dig a hole in the ground and disappear quickly and inmediately. She gives me such anxiety.

Back to work. Let's see if I can manage to get what I need today. Shouldn't be too hard since I'll be keeping my kid trapped in the house for the weekend. lol

I need you much more than you could ever imagine. But... It seems like you don't really need me or want me. It breaks my heart.

**** phone, had it 3 years - iphone 4, gets a little wet today and suddenly it keeps activating voice control, locking, asking me to power off, closing apps etc....

Safe to say its time to retire it and upgrade

No, don't blame me for that. There was nothing wrong with what I cooked. How about you feel sick because you see fit to eat a half a jar of peanut butter in 10 hour span. It wasn't my food that made you sick, but you think you're clever implying it. I didn't make you eat one anyway.

I don't need your judgement. I was happily oblivious in my bubble before your rude intrusion with scorn. Yes, I probably do deserve your derision. But I don't want what you have, or what she has. I'm disappointed in you, and that's made worse because of how much I still trust you.

I know exactly what is coming. And what makes it worse is that it's going to be all my own fault.

zibafu said:
**** phone, had it 3 years - iphone 4, gets a little wet today and suddenly it keeps activating voice control, locking, asking me to power off, closing apps etc....

Safe to say its time to retire it and upgrade

I dropped my 5c in the bathtubs at work so many times...then one day, smash! into the tile floor. Done.

Apparently, it really enjoyed swimming.

Latest posts

Back