What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish my neighbour hadn't told me today that the plants in my garden are called lucifer............I have the devil in my garden AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I am just myself with my limitations people hate me, this is really depressing, I wish I knew just one person who cared enough about me to not make me walk when I can't.

Peaches said:
If I am just myself with my limitations people hate me, this is really depressing, I wish I knew just one person who cared enough about me to not make me walk when I can't.

Yeah. This is the world of those who are disabled, unfortunately.

:(

(hug)

kamya said:
Just throwing this out there since I know some people might care. Most probably won't but whatever. I'm gonna be gone for a while.

There's too much delusional feminist bullshit and too much bitter misogynist bullshit lately. Nothing but close minded ignorance all around.

If you want to talk to me you can pm me and I might see it eventually. Everyone else, you know how to contact me.

Yeah. I know.

It's like..popped up overnight like poisonous mushrooms around here and it seems like nothing is being done about it.

Jently said:
I wish my neighbour hadn't told me today that the plants in my garden are called lucifer............I have the devil in my garden AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

Aw, it's not the plant's fault it was named such. :D

Jently said:

They're pretty devils :D

Just as an FYI, in case anyone gets the idea - Pressure wands at a car wash WILL remove skin. And it hurts.

I wonder if this book can have an actual negative effect on my mental constitution. Who knows. Beyond any doubt I can say though: It engulfes me and I enjoy that immensely.

Latest posts

Back