What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you were supposed to stop getting high school style crushes when you grew up, right? Guess not. :-/

What film should I watch tonight? Or should I just carry on listening to music? I don't know.

I need to finish reading like 4 or 6 other books first but I can't wait for my copy of "My Friend Dahmer" by Derf Backderf to arrive. :)

That hot girl who's apparently really into me. ;)

Everything worked out in the end after all. :)

Still wanna be a cyborg.

Tulip23 said:
It's time to delete my account. I have met many lovely people on here and wish you all well for the future.
I've made a wonderful lifelong female friend on here and have even been over to her country to visit her on several occasions.
She is truly is an amazing person and has helped me banish my loneliness by listening, helping and caring about me, a quiet wee Scottish mouse.

Happy Birthday. =]

lonelyfairy said:
I think I just come here by a habit nowadays.

Same...

Tulip23 said:
It's time to delete my account. I have met many lovely people on here and wish you all well for the future.
I've made a wonderful lifelong female friend on here and have even been over to her country to visit her on several occasions.
She is truly is an amazing person and has helped me banish my loneliness by listening, helping and caring about me, a quiet wee Scottish mouse.

:(

While I am happy to see that you have beaten your loneliness, I am sad to see you are leaving and I'm sure I'm not alone. I've said it before, but you've been a good influence on here. You've even made the "People We Miss From ALL" thread! :p

I for one remember when you said to me, during the deepest point of my negativity, that I should be more positive and I've thought about that ever since. Sometimes a complaint or two will get through, or I'll find myself sucked into an argument. But it's gotten less common since you said that to me, about being more positive. I've stopped myself from writing complaining posts many times now, thinking, "what would Tulip say?" You'd want to say you made a difference here and I didn't want to disappoint. I've also tried to be more encouraging, myself, since thinking about what you said about wanting to see more positivity around here.

You could always just take a break for a while, and I hope you'll think it over unless you feel it's the right decision.

I would have made you a birthday thread, had I not seen you were going. But I hope you'll keep feeling happy, and have triumphed over your loneliness once and for all.

HoodedMonk said:
Tulip23 said:
Thanks Solivagant

Happy belated birthday! :)

TheSkaFish said:
Tulip23 said:

:(

While I am happy to see that you have beaten your loneliness, I am sad to see you are leaving and I'm sure I'm not alone. I've said it before, but you've been a good influence on here. You've even made the "People We Miss From ALL" thread! :p

I for one remember when you said to me, during the deepest point of my negativity, that I should be more positive and I've thought about that ever since. Sometimes a complaint or two will get through, or I'll find myself sucked into an argument. But it's gotten less common since you said that to me, about being more positive. I've stopped myself from writing complaining posts many times now, thinking, "what would Tulip say?" You'd want to say you made a difference here and I didn't want to disappoint. I've also tried to be more encouraging, myself, since thinking about what you said about wanting to see more positivity around here.

You could always just take a break for a while, and I hope you'll think it over unless you feel it's the right decision.

I would have made you a birthday thread, had I not seen you were going. But I hope you'll keep feeling happy, and have triumphed over your loneliness once and for all.

Thanks Ska, for your kind comments. I'm glad that I have made a difference in your postings.Even though I will be gone and unable to respond I will still be lurking to make sure you haven't fallen off the wagon :p You know how to contact me if you need my help.
Take care of yourself and I wish you well for the future :)

Some people just aren't made for modern technology, they outta learn this word: updates!

Thought I'd go back to sleep. Nope. Made biscuits and sausage gravy after putting the frosting on the cake.

One of the companies I applied to actually sent me a rejection letter via regular mail. I...I ain't even mad.

To Tulip - thank you for being a supportive member this whole time. we'll miss you. but im glad that you've made a good friend and i wish you luck! :)

If I ever need a laugh, I'm just going to read YouTube comments. Some of these people, man... They don't care. Oh sweet baby, they're hilarious.

VanillaCreme said:
If I ever need a laugh, I'm just going to read YouTube comments. Some of these people, man... They don't care. Oh sweet baby, they're hilarious.

George Takei's facebook page is gold when I need a laugh.

VanillaCreme said:

lol, I've noticed this too.

How I always fantasize about some person and make perfect image in my head and then it hurts like hell when it all falls down like a house of cards when my common sense returns. Why do I do that to myself?

if you can get up and dance while facing your worst fears, then you know you are awesome

Latest posts

Back