What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go; back & to, in & out, up an down. fresia sake keep still.

There. Ignored your call. I hate to do this, but this is getting out of hand. Get mad at me if you wish. I'm not throwing away my commitments. Now, let's see what happens...

You should think yourself lucky, some countries are falling apart.

So I cleaned my bathtub because my vacuum cleaner was malfunctioning...the connection between those two events is hardly evident, even to me.

I'm thinking that I don't do enough to help others. I've come a long way over the last few years and I like to think that I am pretty empathetic, but I never actually get my hands dirty for one reason or another. I have my share of problems, but there are others out there suffering so much more than I am and I know that I could make a difference in their lives... even if it's just in a very small way.

What an idiot... Did you clean toilets? Is that why you're so offended? This political correctness is horrendous.

Thank you for once again proving what a worthless mother ******* piece of honeysuckle you really are.....you better give me the money you owe me VERY soon, because I will nag you to mother ******* death until I get it.

Strange that I have the urge to speak up on that matter. But it's just an urge. Nobody would buy that off me.

Can I get some gum that doesn't turn into a pebble after chewing it for 25 seconds? It was nice and soft for all of 10 seconds.

Gosh, I love guys with big ugly faces. That's the best. Just a big, dogged-up face. Maybe a pair of cauliflower ears, some scars, and eyebrows that would hit you before his forehead does.

Latest posts

Back