What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah. I enjoy a lot of foreign music. Every now and then I will look up the translations for lyrics, but sometimes it is better to remain ignorant, especially when you realize that foreign lyrics are just as lame as English ones sometimes :club:

Songs used to have some meaning. Now its just about how much $ can get.
We need to stop with the big record deals and get back to the small bands forming.

But yea sometimes most times lol Its better to live in ignorance.
Ignorance is bliss after all.

Yea but the meada only ever play the big ones. Mostly.

Where I live it dont normally flood.
N fact ive never known it to flood ever.
But My god the rain where having. Some parts of the village are flooding.
And its forecast worse for tomorrow.

I wish I had been more educated on these matters years ago. It would've given me some good ammunition to return fire. I was already on the right path, but I lacked the background facts. At least I've arrived now.

user 130057 said:
Will you repay me in amusing videos, GIFs and comic strips? :)

Transactions will happen in their usual regular pattern...until either I or the internet ceases to be.

Sorry if this is depressing, but i'm thinking that the weight of grief in the world is more than many can cope with - especially me.
Too many suffer too much!

Jently said:
Sorry if this is depressing, but i'm thinking that the weight of grief in the world is more than many can cope with - especially me.
Too many suffer too much!

To many do. We are all facing our own battles.
Some times you have to take each day at a time.
And some times you have to take each minuet at a time.

fresia this honeysuckle.
fresia that honeysuckle.
fresia all of this ******* bullshit.
None of it matters anyway.
Just one less person I have to concern myself with.

It's kind of embarrassing to look back on posts you completely forgot you wrote and then read them...

Well honeysuckle, I'm never gonna read these opinion pieces in the morning again...unless I crave the urge to blow my brains out.

Rodent said:
Well honeysuckle, I'm never gonna read these opinion pieces in the morning again...unless I crave the urge to blow my brains out.

Time to go back to what's trending on YouTube :club:

AmytheTemperamental said:
Time to go back to what's trending on YouTube :club:

You mean back to endless Let's Plays, pranks ("social experiments"), vlogs, cosmetic tutorials, random Top 10 lists and fail compilations...?

f4c.gif

Latest posts

Back