What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soresoul said:
I find it funny the person who is crying for a pity party because he/she has hurt feelings because of politics but supports violence towards others because someone didn't get the election. I wonder if he/she had ties with antifa...

If this is in reference to a current forum member, please do not comment on issues publicly. Simply because I know there's an issue is the reason why I'm telling you this. Do not make more of a problem. Thank you.

VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:
I find it funny the person who is crying for a pity party because he/she has hurt feelings because of politics but supports violence towards others because someone didn't get the election. I wonder if he/she had ties with antifa...

If this is in reference to a current forum member, please do not comment on issues publicly. Simply because I know there's an issue is the reason why I'm telling you this. Do not make more of a problem. Thank you.

But what if same person is trashing another forum member, would it be apply to other he/she as well? It seems someone posted 5 or 6 post about someone on here and got away with it. And too answer your question, no I wasn't talking about a person, more about an article online I was reading.

soresoul said:
VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:

But what if same person is trashing another forum member, would it be apply to other he/she as well? It seems someone posted 5 or 6 post about someone on here and got away with it. And too answer your question, no I wasn't talking about a person, more about an article online I was reading.

I said if it was about a current forum member. I did not accuse anything. And it doesn't matter what this person does. You are only going to get one warning for your actions and behavior. If it really was about this article, then my apologizes. But you only get one warning.

I hate ******* with straw. You get one piece on you and you can never find it, all the while having it stab you every time you move.....
Oh well, kitty needed a warm place to hide from the weather.

That was a lovely chat. I'm so proud of these children.

I've been.. carb-loading for the entire month. Yeah. That's what that is. All the more energy for exercise when it's resolution time.

I don't know whether to hate you, pity you or what. I think I'm going to go with indifference... smh.

I don't appreciate where this is going. I'm tired of talking about it, and my insecurities wouldn't let me do it anymore anyways...
Doesn't matter what I want or even what I feel like doing, it's time for reality now and I'm the only reliable one. Although, if I could, I would do the same thing I predict others doing, run as far as possible! Sadly, I still haven't figured out a way to unshakle the me from the self.

Nothing really. I'm incredibly empty-headed tonight which seems to be the normal case after I spent a weekend among the family.

I'm so tired and I want to go back to bed, but I have to get this assignment done. I'm too old for this crap

We don't care who's right and who's wrong. Just stop. Just stop the killing. Why does power leave no room for humanity..

So that's the interview done with. She will recommend me but it's down to the competitiveness of the other candidates. God, I'll be bruised if this doesn't work out.

Latest posts

Back