What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my head I'll keep singing "Doctor, doctor, please..." in my recognition of one of the last sane people among mad men and women.

Makes me wish I could sink the ******* things. Then again, they're such lemons that they'd probably sink themselves first.

*Note to self: Before grumbling loudly at work about a "steaming pile of honeysuckle", check and see who is standing right behind you first.

I hate young people that don't care if they're walking through a residential neighborhood in the middle of the night and keep yelling and singing music loud as if no one else has anything to do in the morning like they don't. fresia teenagers, most annoying and disrespectable type of people there is.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed this fever subsides today. Please go away. :\
If it goes on any longer past today with the same persistent temperature... I might actually be seriously worried for myself.

Don't you dare, body. If I'm sitting up right now, you jolly well fight with me.

ladyforsaken said:
If it goes on any longer past today with the same persistent temperature... I might actually be seriously worried for myself.

Don't you dare, body. If I'm sitting up right now, you jolly well fight with me.

(((((((((Hugs)))))))

ladyforsaken said:

Hope you feel better, Lady.

I just want to give up, yet I don't want to give up. I'm just really messed up. :(

Also thinking I should ask for a second chance, but I'm not sure I deserve it.

Latest posts

Back