What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Today was the I first day to got really, really pissed off in a while, a long while....
Work related honeysuckle...The freaken kid I work with is kind da..IDK..retarded sometimes.
Not sure what his freaken problem is.
He can't follow instructions or you have to give him especific, especific intructions.
My fucken patience ran out after 1/2 hour him ******* up on the samething again and again.
Ok...at least I didn't go off on him. I went outside for breather or a time out.
Of course, when I got back inside...he messed it up even more....Hahahaaaaaa
It's all good.
Of course i had to fix it. **** kid offered to help fit it. ERrrrrr... fresia NO dude!!!!

is he stupid?

or

does he just not listen?

stupid i can forgive, disrespectful and not listening is a big nono!

He's 22..He has Dain Bramage....He's probably back up with cum in
his head.lmao
He's a nice kid. Not disrepectful at all.
He tires when he wants to. Drags his feet most of the time..but hey i didn't really give a fresia when I was his age :p Not that I care much more now..lol
I think might had given my supervisors some grays here and there.hahahaaa

ya, we were all clueless once. but if ******* don't listen to me, i ship em back. if i'm training or leading that's that.

wow i must be getting old the last time iwas up this late, 6am was 4 months ago, my 16yr old self would be so disappointed in me

twas fun though went to sonic and got burgers but they're messed up they put onion on burgers evil i ate 3 nonetheless

we saw alice, i liked it then we trieed to play with fireworks but it was kind of drizzaling, but we shot some off, and one skipped across the water it was kick ass, and we survived the late dark erie night in the middle of nowhere without encountering a single ax murderer consider a plus.

then we watched 2021, those guys just could not catch a break man, and star trek and we had a little rum and coke, i didn't get drunk just kinda sleepy, i wanted to cuddle with the striaght girl, but i didn't want to make her uncomfortable, the straight guy cuddled with me,
oh well cuddling's good,

and wow like like day out of the entire year, i come in late when my roomate's sleeping instead of viceversa she's headed to chicago tomorrow at nine

and i think i will take a shower then sleep into the late afternoon tomorrow, and i'm going to bring in my ipod player thing so i can sing and dance to that cool french song zerro posted it's so catchy

good night or good morning which ever you prefer

SPRING BREAK!!!

going for a bike ride is a lot more interesting if you get nicely toasted before hand..

i stopped by the river for a smoke and chill and checked out the local wildlife.. some birds, ducks and a pelican fishing for food.. it paddled passed me so i followed it on the river bank.. when i got closer to it again it decided to cheese it in the other direction..

cool looking birds..

reason 1893 why i hate my mother

she appearntly fails to understand the concept of

I ******* NEED FOOD BY SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like today is going to be easy mac day, so glad my friend dropped off some food for me

whore

she is getting absolutely nothing for mother's day

I'd like an order of general tso's, hot and sour soup and dumplings. And step on it!!

shells said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
shells said:
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/blog/...ges-women-for-illegal-abortion-or-miscarriage

Wow... I can't believe they passed this bill.
This is ridiculous.

wow. 3 democratic ladies voted in favour of the bill.

welcome to the machine.
I plan on writing letters to Utah's legislator about how asinine this bill is.

I'm just floored that this was passed. The reason why young women resort to extreme tactics is because Utah isn't in support of having abortion clinics. Now this?

Ugh.

good luck :]

my only shred of hope lay in the fact the governor hasn't signed it yet, but if he is anything like our governor here, that hope is like a tiny candle flame in a hurricane.

the cold tendrils of psychopathic bureaucracy reach out for more blood..

I love salon days. My hair looks gorgeous, no more grey. :D

EvFan: I would totally mail you some brownies up at school. ((((EvFan))))

cheaptrickfan said:

EvFan: I would totally mail you some brownies up at school. ((((EvFan))))

pamper that pumpkin! :p

on a side note.. i think grey hair is beautiful. my mom has grey hair and refuses to dye it no matter how many comments she gets to the contrary. silver is sleek.

now i'm melancholy for the loss of my hair dying, shaving, plaiting, snipping, trimming, fuzzying days.. old age and it's damned male-hair-redistribution systems.. bah.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
cheaptrickfan said:

on a side note.. i think grey hair is beautiful. my mom has grey hair and refuses to dye it no matter how many comments she gets to the contrary. silver is sleek.

now i'm melancholy for the loss of my hair dying, shaving, plaiting, snipping, trimming, fuzzying days.. old age and it's damned male-hair-redistribution systems.. bah.

I will say this, the grey I have coming in is a shocking silvery-white. When I do finally decide to let go, it'll be striking. But dude, I am so not ready for that yet!!

And hey, I like the bald look. :D

Um, wow. It is so windy here that something hit the power liens down the street and the power keep going out and then back on and then out.

I peeked out the window and saw sparks coming off the transformer.

I bet I lose power for good at some point...

....and here come the fire engines...

cheaptrickfan said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
cheaptrickfan said:

I will say this, the grey I have coming in is a shocking silvery-white. When I do finally decide to let go, it'll be striking. But dude, I am so not ready for that yet!!

all in your own time ;]

from memory you have a thick-ish silvery streak running through your delicious hair. i think if you died your hair a deep red-shade, the streak would come out like a firey comet's tail sweeping across a plain of undulating crimson mystery :p

hey, plenty of skull-shine here bud..

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
cheaptrickfan said:

from memory you have a thick-ish silvery streak running through your delicious hair. i think if you died your hair a deep red-shade, the streak would come out like a firey comet's tail sweeping across a plain of undulating crimson mystery :p

hey, plenty of skull-shine here bud..

Maybe someday I'll have them pull out a streak of the real silver and let them dye over everything else. Until then, it's color everywhere. :)

Latest posts

Back