What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awww thanks ct you don't have to, though I am tottally pming you my address just incase

sweet :D

gosah i can't believe someone would make a 10$ minum deliver policy, that is just wrong and immoral in so many ways I can't believe the chinese would try to take advantage of our lazy heratage, it's just going to make us more fat ... and

OMG that is like the most brilliant and evil plan i have ever heard

IT'S A POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP!!! :O

Too much rum, not enough syrup. Bad proportions.
Ripped off by 10 cents?! Meh, can't complain.
I'll have another one in half an hour or so.
That spider won't leave me alone. ****. My arch-nemesis. I swear he follows me to the bathroom.

Lonesome Crow said:
Cheaptrick be smexy...

smiliebigkiss.gif

Irony is that one can be a single dyslexic slip of the typing fingers away from calling someone "a ******* dog," when what one really means is that he is "a ******* GOD."

:)

cheaptrickfan said:
Irony is that one can be a single dyslexic slip of the typing fingers away from calling someone "a ******* dog," when what one really means is that he is "a ******* GOD."

hahahaaaa

Lonesome Crow said:
cheaptrickfan said:

hahahaaaa

lol I knew you'd appreciate that, LC.

Every time I sit down to try and read it, I start to fall asleep. This does not bode well...

i am amazed that there are actually other things in this world that can create a high as intense as a drug. wow.

Just_Some_Dude said:
i am amazed that there are actually other things in this world that can create a high as intense as a drug. wow.

Endorphin rush from a workout?

Tired. I spent all day at a piknic hanging with a crap load of people. Mostly family orianate.
Ate some BBQ, flew a kite with the kiddies and had a little softball game.
It was fun I guess. The kids enjoyed it. Some of the **** adults were retarded. Forgot how to play probably.

I need a freaken nap...:p

Just_Some_Dude said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Just_Some_Dude said:

Endorphin rush from a workout?

nope. :)

lmao...don't even get me going.

thats what cocain actaully dose.
It blocks all of your endorphines...then releases it all at once.

hmm what then just some dude

hmmm well i took a nap, now what i can' do homework when i feel like this

Latest posts

Back