What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sobbing like a child after that relationship regrets thread. Ahh, fresia. My face is going to be swollen all day now.

I'm so glad I found tips to combat my depression. I'm going to start a journal and write down dates,triggers and times so I can recognize what's going on and how to combat it.

I am watching the interview on the Today Show with Kirstie Alley on her weight battles and my god I'm crying. I really feel for her.

Good Lord, I'm a mess today - crying one minute, laughing the next.

*sigh*

A nice long, near-scalding-hot shower really does help. So does doing something nice for someone else. So does weighing myself to find that I've lost 4 pounds.

*******-A, it's going to be a great day.

my truck dose work right.
I know for a fact its the water pump bearing ,now.
on my way to the shop yesterday my truck almost caught on fire.hahahaaaaa
The belts broke and and wrap around whatever and started to smoke like crazy.
I drove it home without power steering..but no freaken fuckie ass noise.

Now my cheeks are warm and my eyes feel all glassy-like. This does not bode well.

fresia. I managed not to get sick at all all winter long despite the fact that my wretched children were basically snot factories from October until, um, last week. But, oh no, first sign of spring around here and I ******* get sick?! WTF?!

It is done. I am sick: Fever, chills, headache, sore throat.

Crap.

And the worst part - brace yourself, people, here's the self-pity - is that I am the Mommy, so I take care of others when they're sick. FFS, I make them chicken-noodle soup... from scratch! Now, there's no one here to get me a freaking tissue because dumbass that I am, I left the box on my night table.

Blech.

/self-pity

I should go back to bed.

I'm sorry CTF. I'd make you some chicken soup, if I lived near you!

I am thinking that I really wish I didn't have Shadow Dancing stuck in my head.

Latest posts

Back