What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking, "Holy honeysuckle. I am a moron."

Why?

I just realized that today was St. Paddy's Day and that that meant it was past the mid-month mark and that I had a bill that was due. So, I went through the stack of bills, checked my balance online and realized I could pay a bunch of them now and not worry.

So I did all that honeysuckle, then lay down to nap again and realized, in shock, that the one bill that had sparked the whole bill-paying extravaganza hadn't been in the stack. And really, of all the bills that I pay, this one is the second worst not to pay (the mortgage being the first, of course). So I just spend 30 ******* minutes running around (and coughing and wheezing because I can't ******* breathe, tyvm) looking for the thing. I went through the bags of paper recycling. I was on the verge of tears when I remembered that I'd paid the gas and electric bill the other day. I grabbed that statement (See? it pays to be a packrat and keep all those statement stubs...) and there it was, accidentally stuffed in with the statement for that other bill.

I wish I would just win the lottery already.

**** bills.. that sounded like a stressful frenzy, glad it had a happy ending :]

reckon i might have to get stuck into that roast chicken roll i squirrled away.. wish i could materlize food at will.. wow, so laziness does actually have some drawbacks.. who'd have guessed.

gotta get myself another scented candle, the air deoderizer i bought says, 'ocean breeze' but i think it means, 'public toilet disinfectant'.

here comes the dawn again..

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
wow, so laziness does actually have some drawbacks.. who'd have guessed.

lol

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
gotta get myself another scented candle, the air deoderizer i bought says, 'ocean breeze' but i think it means, 'public toilet disinfectant'.

It's a very popular scent...

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
here comes the dawn again..

OMG, yeah you're like a whole half-day ahead or something crazy.
But now I have that George Harrison song in my head. "Here Comes the Sun."

I am all floaty in my head. Fevers are good for one thing: Creating a drug-free, trippy experience.

I'm going camping, everybody!!! :D I won't be back on here until FRIDAY!!! SEEEEYAAAAHHH!!! ^_^

----Steve

mintymint said:
cheaptrickfan said:
(((((Altoid-freak)))))

Altoid-freak!? Grrrr.... *Minty hides the tissues from CTF*

But Altoid-freakiness is a good thing. I have a tin in my car, plus I keep all the empty tins to store my change. So really I must look like a total pothead with all those Altoid tins. lol

Can I have the tissues back,please?

Badjedidude said:
o_O *wondering why CTF would want the tissues back....*

*hurriedly stifles imagination*

----Steve

'Cause I'm SICK!!! OMG what is wrong with you people?!

cheaptrickfan said:
'Cause I'm SICK!!! OMG what is wrong with you people?!

LOL well...then you've completely missed the joke. Let's just say that minty's tissues were....sullied. Altoids Oral.

I'm just too much of a perv. :p Cya later, everyone. ^_^

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
LOL well...then you've completely missed the joke. Let's just say that minty's tissues were....sullied. Altoids Oral.

I need pristine tissues. I can't believe that he would do that to me. *sniffle*

mintymint said:
cheaptrickfan said:

*Minty hands CTF back her tissues while somehow managing not to read a word of BJD's posts*

yes, thanks.

I had no idea that people were screen-shotting chat windows. :O

cheaptrickfan said:
mintymint said:
cheaptrickfan said:

*Minty hands CTF back her tissues while somehow managing not to read a word of BJD's posts*

yes, thanks.

I had no idea that people were screen-shotting chat windows. :O

:club: They seem to only do it to ME. I (heart) the little bastards, lol. :p

DayvanCowboy said:
Most people are not genuine.

Nope....theyre all just sick, man :p
Some of us are sicker than others.

I have bags of minty lifesavors everywhere...becuase it's not all about me.

Latest posts

Back