What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
******* HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I have to read another anti-semetic, homophobic, mysogynistic, racist post anywhere online I think my head might explode. What the hell?!?!?!? SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

******* HELL. Cant we just get along? :(

I am thinking that this diet pepsi tastes like beer.

I dont know how that is possible, but it tastes exactly like beer.

I am also thinking it is nearly 9 am and Ive stayed up all night again :(

SophiaGrace said:
******* HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I have to read another anti-semetic, homophobic, mysogynistic, racist post anywhere online I think my head might explode. What the hell?!?!?!? SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

******* HELL. Cant we just get along? :(

I think the sun is shining a little brighter this morning and that I just really liked the Smash Mouth vid that Shells just posted... :)

I love that song (why can't we be friends):)
I really shoud get off this chair go change my clothes and start packing:(

i have to close tonight and open tomorrow. really hate my schedule at work being random like half of the time.

Music is divine, divine, divine. I wish I was the only one in the whole neighborhood just so I could have music blaring all over the house, and I want to sing along with the voices! Or at least hum to myself. Mmmm music.

I just read edgecrusher's post up there and I read the word,"golf" somewhere in there...."like golf of the time".....I need sleep.

*sighs*

still no job *tear* and god dman it, the people from my highschool should be living boring depressing and un eventful lives by now

*sighs*

I know what they say about resentment but god **** it

I'm sorry, job hunting just makes me bitter

*sighs*

well i've been donating my ass off, I hope you're happy cancer

grrr

gerard depardieu is a weird name

zerrarr dehpahdu

zzuuerraarre deahpahdue

'urrreeerrerre deghpuerredoooo

Hmm, I wonder how red my hair is going to be. This is a new dye I'm using. My hair might end up radioactive. :O

STATISTICS IS WRONG!!

because I think If I remember from ap psyche AND AP STATS the standard deviation you find the mean, subtract the mean from each of the numbers of the list to get the deviants and then you square the deviants add all the deviants squared together divide them by N-1 (so if there are 27 numbers in the list you divide by 26) and then find the square root of that number. In my stats class they are saying you divide by N so if there are 27 numbers you divide by 27
but I don't think that is right, I remember it being N-1

so unless me and every single website online regarding standard deviation is wrong

IT'S N MINUS ******* 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

any math buffs out there want to point out the correct way please

I also wish I wasn't so insecure that I'm mortified to play the guitar whenever there's a roomate or someone around,
the walls are thin

and good ******* lord why is it so fuckign hot gawd

air conditioning isn't provided and we're too cheap to buy one

oh dorm how I miss you so

hello friends. i am thinking about mine work in office that how much i want to do work in office in today. because today i am not feeling good. and i have complete my pending work also. and the time is too short for complete that work. i dont have much more time. and i am very tensed about it
l=http://www.lameassspamlinkremoved.com/]Term Papers[/]

Latest posts

Back