What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*hugs nina and everyone else*

yayy I'm so glad you guys like my poem

and sweet man I feel kinda elated I just made this quick little demotivational poster on DA last night and it got 7 ******* faves!! woot XD

for me 7 faves is a big deal

yay I feel happy and witty :)
View attachment 6

attachment.php

Attachments

• umbridge_by_keyoblivion-d2xtch2.jpg
    umbridge_by_keyoblivion-d2xtch2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 57
*WAVES and HUGS* >>>>eris! Take a pic of the tattoos so we can see! Have fun! :)

evenescence--
Congrats on the 7 favs!! I LOVE the poster! PERFECT! That woman looks strangely familiar to a woman living right here in Nice-ville.... *scarey* I alway knew when these folks weren't gossiping about everyone they had real jobs.... :D

off to work and i cant wait to get off tonight. i have the next 2 nights off, my friend in the army will be here saturday and we will have an epic family dinner and hopefully a bonfire at my parents if the weather allows. also... i wonder how bad this hurricane will really be tonight. heres to hoping its bad enough to lose power at my work(but not at my house hopefully) so i can kick everyone out and then get paid to sit in the dark for a few hours.

Nina said:
*WAVES and HUGS* >>>>eris! Take a pic of the tattoos so we can see! Have fun! :)

evenescence--
Congrats on the 7 favs!! I LOVE the poster! PERFECT! That woman looks strangely familiar to a woman living right here in Nice-ville.... *scarey* I alway knew when these folks weren't gossiping about everyone they had real jobs.... :D

i think it's a professor from Harry Potter that was evil...

Professor Umbridge! It's Professer Umbridge!

now to start it all over gain

Nina said:
echo
You should post more, whenever the words come to you. You always have a definate opinion with a sweet vibe! :)

Thank you! That is very kind!

Not thinking of anything in particular, just that it seems like it was 11am just a few minutes ago but it's already 2:40pm. Time flies whether one has fun or not, I wish we could live in days that are 30 hours long.

i'm thinking i pushed it a little too hard with the lateral bicep curls.

therefore,

i'm thinking i will take the rest of the week off, at least till sunday maybe if i happen upon a nice workout room. idk.

need a job something to do after class,

I signed up for a late night canoe trip which I'm looking forward to

not to mention I've applied to every hy- vee in johnson county XP

might sign up for kickboxing again

still weird everything though I'm getting more use to the apartment bing my/our apartment

you know now that's becoming more cluttered and unorganized

I hope we can stand each other for a year

so glad to be off for 2 days after a stupid night at work. it was busy, and full of stupid people. people who are renting a bunch of movies when a hurricane is supposed to hit in a few hours. i hope your power goes out. and no you cant get a refund for being stupid and renting movies during a hurricane.

all is good now though because i am home and about to eat delicious food and watch the 100th episode of futurama. :)

sooo bored

I need some more tv shows, and comic books

although that's always bothered me, it's not a freaking book it's like a freaking comic magazine or brochure

30 pages, comic book my ass

*sighs*

god **** it world entertain me

aw I'm sorry sophia * hugs*

aww man I can't believe it I still haven't heard back from any employers

maybe I'm just unemployable

*cries* D;

SophiaGrace said:
I hate black supremecist forums. All I wanted was to make a friend. -_-

fresia them.

That sounds like a curious one.

I cried again just now, just a few tears that lasted less than a minute....why? Why can't I cry it all out? It physically hurts.

I am unbelievably IRRITATED right now, why? Because I just heard the most dense, cold, inconsiderate, stupid, immature, closed-minded thing I have heard in a LONG LONG TIME and yeah I know the person didn't mean to sound the way he did, he was just trying to be friendly and civil, but...it was still very immature and closed-minded and it personally hurts me so hard to hear somebody be like that, especially someone who I thought was so meaningful to me for so many years, I don't know. I feel like I wasted so many years, so much emotional, mental energy and time on him when I shouldn't have. I feel like crap and I probably shouldn't be talking in public but uuuugh. I feel so irritated. I'm not going to talk about it anymore. Ugh.

I'll go calm down now. :/

Latest posts

Back