What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DQ---5 boxes of Puffs, a gallon of chloraseptic and hot, homemade, chicken soup and I should be good as new. I have to run over and see what ctf has in the 'chicken soup" catagory. Thanks for caring Sweety. *hugs*

Making aloo gobi for lunch and the house smells of cumin, turmeric and other fragrant spices.

Nina said:
DQ---5 boxes of Puffs, a gallon of chloraseptic and hot, homemade, chicken soup and I should be good as new. I have to run over and see what ctf has in the 'chicken soup" catagory. Thanks for caring Sweety. *hugs*

*hugs* i'll be sad if you get sick! so you are not allowed to get sick! :D

Busy day today and got a lot accomplished, but omg am I tired. Not even hungry, and I'm drinking coffee, so this will probably come back to bite me in the ass, but whatever, right?

you should Pillage ! Yes, Pillage !

this is so cute

im keepin it

100930-201402.jpg

ohhh

*sniff* ******* cold

it should be the weekend by no

******* fridays I'm through with you
ohhh

goddamn

I probably won't be over this cold by the nd of the weekend

my body is a selfish fresia

also the world needs more x 23 comics

basically the world just needs more hot chicks with adamantium claws period

why does it seem like everything in life, always has to get worse before it can get better

:(

*sniffles*

fml

evanescencefan91 said:
why does it seem like everything in life, always has to get worse before it can get better

:(

*sniffles*

fml

hug__by_Defies.jpg

Awe, it'll get better very very very very soon i'll bet! :D:D!

((EvanF))--Here, I'll share my box of Puff's with you and make us both some tea with honey and lemon. We'll down some cold meds and then curl up with warm blankets and ***** about Fridays...

Latest posts

Back