What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling really tired lately for some reason, and I haven't been doing much, and I've slept enough.

You are so full of honeysuckle. You just babble on, pleased with the sound of your voice. You are neither as smart as you think you are, nor as funny as you think you are.

You take some classes and get a little bit of knowledge - or worse, unlimited access to Google - and suddenly you're an expert on everything? You are a joke. FFS, you can't even gt your facts straight. If there is anything I hate more than pseudo-intellectualism, it's SLOPPY pseudo-intellectualism.

That's ok, though. I'll let you keep spouting off your bullshit. Eventually people will see past the pseudo-intellectual bullshit content of your talk and see that really, you don't know the first goddamn thing about what you're going off about. If people knew the real you, knew how manipulative you are, they'd turn away in disgust.

*sigh*

OMG did that feel good. Very cleansing. :D Now time for more coffee.

Nina said:
ctf.....That even felt good for me! Cheers! :D

Thanks! :D

I hate when I forget to check my camera battery. Grr. I have a new recipe all done and plated, ready to be photographed and the damned battery is deader than Julius Caesar. GAH!!

Now I have to wait a few hours for the battery to charge before I can take the picture.

Side note: It's a wicked good recipe. Chocolate Hazelnut Pastries. ohmygod

*cughs*

ohh good god, stupid cold

how much dayquill do I have to chug before I actually start to feel better

auggh

fresia man 2 weekends are just not enough, and I have to go back to classes again with a cold, I haver to do my statts homewoek, which is really going to be great since I missed the last two lectures thanks this pain in the ass cold

ohh I am just such a pansy when it comes to colds

ohh woe is me

:(

*hugs cheaptrick*

:)

I feel like I hate everything and everyone today, including myself.

I'm reconsidering changing my major from nursing to becoming radiologist technician -- but I am literally a semester away from applying to the nursing program and taking the TEAS exams. Ugh. :(

shells said:

I'm reconsidering changing my major from nursing to becoming radiologist technician -- but I am literally a semester away from applying to the nursing program and taking the TEAS exams. Ugh. :(

Aweeee (hug).
I feel like that too (D).

talk to me about it . . . if you want.

I wish the world would blow up. Right now.
Like this lemon.

exploding-lemon-o.gif

shells said:

((((Shells)))))

We all have days like that. I hope things improve for you.

I can really relate about the uncertainty over your major. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. :/

That I'm lonely and I need someone to love and love me and to rely on and.. I'm lonely

A couple days ago I got very drunk to the point of vomiting, I had a conversation the day after with a friend of mine whom I talked to that drunk night, I expected the usual "Morning sunshine" followed by some laughs about how drunk I was last night. Instead she looked at me with concern and told me she was worried about me, that I had been drinking a lot lately, that I never used to drink at all, how much I've changed and she reminded me of how many addicts are in my family and that I should be really careful.

I was dumbfounded, I hadn't realized things had gotten so bad but I have changed, I used to hate alcohol because I saw what it did to so many people in my family, but then I started drinking more and more.... Scary how fast people change

Latest posts

Back