What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blackhole said:
yah, make sure you take out the paper filter before sucking up any water.

Thanks. Who even knew there was a paper filter in there?

Equinox said:
At least it's almost weekend. Everything's a little better when it's weekend.

Oh, but not this weekend. fresia.

Why is it so impossible for me to go to bed, even when I'm so tired that my eyes are actually hurting? I need a babysitter, only in my case it would be a "unwilling-grown-up-sitter".

I need to get new shirts.

I currently wear L-size shirts due to my fat. But now that I'm in shape it's kind of weird to be walking around with big baggy clothes lol. In the chest area, the shirt extends about 4 inches away (easily) in length from my actual body. **** I was fat!

Ooooh, what does this "Ignore user" button do?

Man, I'm so funny, I should be a professional comedian.

reading one particular poster here, i am reminded of this brilliant quote from the movie 'Waiting'...lol

Mitch: fresia YOU MONTY! Always gotta be right, with your little quips! We get it, man. You're fuckin' edgy and cool. Yeah! You're the coolest fuckin' guy at Shenaniganz! WHOOO! That's like being the smartest kid with Down syndrome!

[youtube]FF7ouCjSPB4[/youtube]

floffyschneeman said:
waaaaaaaaaaaahhh WAAAAAAHHHH that's what Im thinking (d)

(((floff))))))

Equinox said:
Ooooh, what does this "Ignore user" button do?

Man, I'm so funny, I should be a professional comedian.

I like you :D

lonelyfairy said:
Boooooored. Z__Z

Let's chat =O

LoneKiller said:
Who's the forum administrator? Does he or she enjoy posting as much as the rest of us? Doesn't post that often?

He is not around much.
Makes me want to know him better (wary). I fear to get banned in the process tho (d).

:D

BoredBoredBoredBoredBoredBoredBoredBoredBoredBoredBored

Oh ******* Well

FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck
I feel sick

Thinking how full of crap some people are. Thinking why would someone not do something because they're scared. The best way to learn how to do something is to just do it. Baffles me.

Ak5 said:
I need to get new shirts.

I currently wear L-size shirts due to my fat. But now that I'm in shape it's kind of weird to be walking around with big baggy clothes lol. In the chest area, the shirt extends about 4 inches away (easily) in length from my actual body. **** I was fat!

Calm down p-dawg, you think L is fat? try XXL :p
although the sizes over here are a lot smaller than in America, like that XXL shirt my cousin sent me, that drowns me.....

Latest posts

Back