What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So ... mentally ... exhausted ... Losing will to live for every post a certain person makes on a certain thread, but I'll never give him the satisfaction of knowing that.

Lately I've been admitting how stupid I am.
...I'm a very stupid person. It feels like I'm taking comfort in mediocrity and giving up. I really hate that.

I find it funny that the majority of people here claim to have low-self esteem and lacking on confidence, yet the very same people who talk like the world owes them something and are self-centered enough to not be bothered to hear other people's stories.

yeah that's what I am thinking... or was thinking... now I don't know what I'm thinking (hmm)

people are weird. i cant figure out why a bar girl that drinks a lot always seems to want to talk to a nerdy loner that hates going to bars and rarely drinks. not that i mind, i just wish she wasnt a social bar girl.

Callie said:
tangerinedream said:
I think I'm going to make brownies today.

I'm coming over cuz I don't feel like making my own.

No problem. I always make a lot. :)

condemnedsoul666 said:
What kind of brownies? (wary)

I'm not sure yet.

I recently made peanut butter cup brownies and turtle brownies (with pecan and caramel), but I might make brownies with coconut or Nutella brownies.

Hard to decide.

I am watching the beginning of the NY Yankees game and remembering how much of a part they played in people's lives that lost one or more loved ones on 9/11 by talking to them and taking their minds' off their loss(es) even for a few minutes. I am also thinking about how grateful I am that I didn't lose anyone on that horrible day.

condemnedsoul666 said:
I want a ******* hug, right now

(condemnedsoul666) I hope you don't mind the gender of a person hugging you ;)

myself, I'm afraid that I still hurt the most people I love

Latest posts

Back