What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read something else on this forum.. I can't reply to it.. but I need to say that she has a disgusting personality.

perfanoff said:
Read something else on this forum.. I can't reply to it.. but I need to say that she has a disgusting personality.

Hey perfanoff, please contact a mod privately if you have a problem with someone on the boards, or better still resolve it amiably in the thread in which the problem originated. There's no need to insult anyone covertly or otherwise.

Thank you
:)

Yeah! I'm a mofuckin' foodie, mofucker! Spicy squid, knew that was the only thing I hadn't eaten. Waffle eggs was the first thing I ate, and there isn't duck on a stick...

I guess it was too early for that, but that's ok cause I have better things to focus on in my life.

Really? I don't know what to do with you, I really don't. I can't do honeysuckle for you if you won't talk to me, you NEED to talk to me. I can't help it if you don't like the situation you're in, that can't change. I'm sorry.

I apologize mods, I used to post in another forum where ad hominem is common.. hence moving on to this one :)

Phaedron, how do you know for sure that the future actually does become the past? Time is a tricky thing - people don't have control over the past or over the future, we can only control and testify that the present exists.

I'm thinking it's going to be nice to have dinner with my family since my Nephew home for 3 days. We had a nice lunch out. I love seeing him. We are so close.

Latest posts

Back