What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day by day we get closer despite the distance. You claim another piece of my heart with each moment that passes just as you freely give yours to me. For the first time ever I've come to find and appreciate how a romance can be started without being together- but we are together.

I eagerly await with sweet anticipation that first moment we meet....

G'nite ;)

I need a self filling coffee mug. :club:

Okiedokes said:
Dark chocolate that looks lighter than milk chocolate.. hmm. lol.

You should allow me to eat them for you...to make sure they're okay, of course. I wouldn't want you to get sick :D

Callie said:
You should allow me to eat them for you...to make sure they're okay, of course. I wouldn't want you to get sick :D

hahha well I ate 3/4 of it , but I'll give you the 1/4 since I didn't die. :p

Normally I wouldn't care too much but when I am gonna have to get up at 7 am, that's not gonna work for me. :\

Well, this is not how I expected to get the ball rolling. Sometimes I hate computers, but then I think about all my friends trapped in this little box and realize I just have to deal with the issues that come along.

I will never understand how the government won't acknowledge my address when THEY are the ones that allowed it to change. Pain in my mother ******* ass.

That Toni Braxton song features Babyface... not Kenny G. The male voice is Babyface. Kenny G might be playing his instrument, but he's not the one singing...

I've been on the phone for an hour. The majority of it was trying to get my address situation figured out. ugh, I hate talking on the phone.

Latest posts

Back