What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter...
She's going through some hard time at the moment. Her heart is broken again and she's very devistated.
I'm glad she decided to reach out and talk to someone.
I'm gratful that she didn't do anything stupid, hurted herself or gave up even though she thought about it.
I love her very much..I wish somehow I can take away her pains or wish that she didn't have to experince
waht she's experiencing. I nevered like to see her in pain in anyway.
She's a very loving, trusting, beautiful young woman and have so, so, much to live for.
I wish I was there to be closer to her in person. I listen to her for a couple of hours. She's feeling a little bit better at the moment...
She wants to come and visit me soon...I would like that very much. I miss her very much...
And possibly move back to California.
It gives us both something to live for and look forward too.

Just got off the phone with the ex and went from pleasantly buzzed from my post-surgery meds to TOTALLY ******* PISSED OFF!

What is it about exes that can ruin the nicest, legally-prescribed buzzes? honeysuckle.

**** i'm sorry about that cheaptrick

my mother does the exact same thing to me

how you can tell you're from iowa walk outside into 15*F weather and think it's actually quite nice

i mean without and the wind and sun out i mean it feels more like 40*

and best wishes for your daughter crow

*hugs*

just got back from visiting my uncle in the hospital

he was at least a little more awake before i left but nothing really matters now
his heart is too weak and won't get better on its own and he's not a candidate for transplant
there is little they can do at this point

fresia I just saw him on Christmas and he was fine..........

leaving and thinking the last words i might ever hear him say are goodbye to me...........

*hugs regret*

i hope your uncle can pull though

*sighs*

i can't believe this will be my 4th consecutive new years by myself

:(

this makes me really wish i had a drink with me,

although i am usually not one to say that

a light buzz would be nice

at least i have my video games :)

I'm thinking whether loneliness is perhaps something I can ever be rid of. Its hard to imagine the prospects of not having it when i've been lonely for most part of my adult life. Im thinking I need earplugs on because I can now hear neighbours trumpeting and singing Old lang syne and i'm in my house alone.

But ultimately, i'm hoping everyone else here is having a good time in new year's eve even if I am not and heres to knowing more people from this forum

thanks evanescence, so do i

right now I'm thinking about last new years and how my neighborhood had intermittent firework activity going on until like 3am. And hoping that that won't happen again.

Not that it matters to me much, i'll probably be up till then anyways

My neighbors across the street are playing this throbbing hammering sounding music that I can hear even with the tv loud and my sanity is rapidly vaporizing every second.

I am BLARING my tv and I can still hear it.

I hate this place.

sleepy so sleepy

yet it's hardly 12:30

but i really need to take a shower and get some sleep, i feel like such a slob right now

then i will usher in the new decade tomorrow with a fresh batch of laundry

*yawns*

goodnight everyone and happy new year

:)

sleeping-boy-teddy_~pe0058937.jpg

i am planning to go for movie with family at today night.
What you are thinking for new days of new year!!

good ******* god!!it's -8*F

GOD!!

man i really miss having a car

yep living in the city in the midwest during January what fun

i'm gonna have to go out and walk to the mall but I'm planning on meeting some people there to hang out which i hope will be fun :)

I actually went out last night

i got a call from a guy that sometimes comes to our daum friday night hang outs,

and we meet at the mall, and then we went to pnachero's and then coldstone which was kind of absurd becuase it was also below zero weather then

then we played some reall retro video games on his Japanese imported saturn system

then we went to another guys house and we watched charlie bartlett that was a hilarious movie i throughly enjoyed it

dude dude omfg

on the newest episode of scrubs forget her name crazy blonde /elloit two

haha ran out of clean underwear, so she wore her swimsuit

i do the exact same thing!!

i feel like i started a cool trend

:D

and it is not at all strange or weird, to discuss undergarmets to god knows how many strangers on the interent

haha

:p

I miss my soulmate
holidays are over-monday back to work
miss my daughter

EVFAN91 I LOVE YOU.
BUFFY IS WIN, YOUR SIG IS WIN, YOUR QUOTE BELOW YOUR SIG IS WIN.

YOU ARE WIN.

*Qui eats the caps and fleeeeeees back to her ninja hideout/bear hybernation den*

EVFAN91 I LOVE YOU.
BUFFY IS WIN, YOUR SIG IS WIN, YOUR QUOTE BELOW YOUR SIG IS WIN.

YOU ARE WIN.

awww qui thanks so much

*hugs*

that made so happy I'm glad you approve i started getting into buffy around thanksgiving i found a website with every episode on it

and i got like totally hooked, i'm just about done with the fifth season

i remember you had the same sig quote, and i knew it was from buffy, but i had like no idea what kit meant

thanks again

you've made my day

you rock!

:D

and ahh sweet!! i got my check for $45 from my lap experiment

woot i got the money motherfuckers woot

:p

It's been 65 days......

And I still want her.

well, next semester starts wednesday and I still don't have my books. i'll probably end up getting them over the weekend since i'm only going to have two days this week

the idea of being in a relationship is so far away, distant, unimaginable.......i wonder if i'll ever know what it's like?
i could really use some female companionship

thinking about upgrading my computer, for under two hundred bucks I can really beef it up but the processor cannot be upgraded, nope, single core is what i'm stuck with.
I just can't see myself being able to afford a several thousand dollar computer any time soon, and it'd be nice to actually be able to run games on medium graphics with a half decent frame rate

I'm becoming incredibly annoyed with the headaches I have every single day for a reason I really am not sure of, should have brought it up when I saw my doctor back whenever that was recently.

*sigh*
alone, alone, alone, alone

*sighs* looks like we've got another week of subzero tempurature january sucks

this morning the river had frozen over

i think it's about high time someone gave me a hardcore biker badge, becuase i don't think hell's angles ever rode through Iowa in the middle of winter

of course that leads to feburary which brings to a whole new level of incomprehensiable suck

which leads to to march which is good cause it's my brithday, but then my late april or may my allegies start kicking my ass, i have to find an immunolgists so i can get some shots for them

becuase oh dear god i would rather kill myself by setting myself on fire then go through another spring like last year my allergies were just god awful last year

i don't even want to think about it

and i think it's funny when i got online the homepage said that the computer lab was closed today, but here i am in the computer lab typing away with two other people here as well

and

ahaahaaha i just thought of something really funny

remember there was a guy here and his subtitle underneath his avitar said god's gift to woman

i should make mine; God's gift to gay woman

ahahahah

*sighs* I'm a moron, but you know the little things i need to keep my ego afloat

-----------------------------------------

omfg

:O

i have plans again

i love men

they call me to hang out, how nice

oh well I'm gonna have to get tens hours of sleep and lie in bed with my teddy bear and guitar and watch buffy another night

yay i hopes i has fun

Up until yesterday I hadn't left the house for 2 1/2 weeks, wish someone would call and ask me to do something

Since I can't drive I have to rely on others to make plans otherwise it'd be rude to say something like: "hey want to go to the movies, you can pick me up at 7"

*sigh*

takes away every last bit of your manhood asking for rides

but in other news; windows 7 is awesome, it was a grueling task reorganizing my massive itunes library but it was worth it, its so beautiful and miles ahead of xp

come to think of it, I haven't talked to anybody in a long time, its been peaceful, maybe a little boring and mainly filled with video games and sundry frozen pizza products but I enjoy this for the most part

Latest posts

Back