What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eww spiders i'm glad you killed it badjedidude

lols my roomates boyfriend just showed me a trick where he sucks in the gas from his lighter then lightes the lighter and breathes out so i got a little mini firebreathing spectacle he did it right here in our room too

he messed up earlier cuz it was windy outside and burned his face hes okay but hehe

man just when i think my life is getting kinda cool someone always has to go and 1 up it

*sighs*

well i did the math and don't ask me why looked up stats and census of uofI. Using the 2003 Australian survey, which is suppose to be the largest and most thorough survey and it looks like out of 30,409 students there are approximatively 119 datable girls on the campus, of course somehow i need to find the statistics of how many are in a relationship or fugly

:p

this is going to be the scavenger hunt from hell

evanescencefan91 said:
just when i think my life is getting kinda cool someone always has to go and 1 up it

*sighs*

No one can one up anyone's life. Belay that sort of talk! You're a fine gal. :)

well..fresia.
Me finger is infected. There's pust on it or maybe it's just dead white blood cells.
I poured poroxide on it...and it's bubbling.. Oh yeaaaaa.
**** doctor alway say not to peek. I did that when I had 1st and second degree burn on me face...woo hoo I looked smexy:p
It dosn't look like my wound wants to close even though there's stitches on it.
And the **** doctor can't see me until monday at the earliest.:(

So I'll probably have to pray again to god and let eveything go.
I remember doing that when I was hospitalized for over a month with burns on my face and chest.
The doctor said..they might need to do a skin graph becuase I wasn't healing.
With 48 hours of turning eveything over..I was release from the burn unit.
Mt face healed as if I never got burn. When the nurse pull the dressing off of my face she was like..WTF???
All the scab on my face peeled off in one layer....

Stuff like that..have me asking. There's no logic and you can't explain it.

My previous gf of 4 yrs broke up with me a couple months before we've already planned and paid for our trip to Hawaii. Sat on the plane next to an empty seat for 5 hrs to go to a friends wedding in Hawaii. While walking through the Waikiki beach to my friends hotel, I saw a couple taking pictures just after they've gotten married. As they walked in front of me my face dropped, my heart sunk even lower because the bride was my ex that I used to have a long distant relationship with for 2 yrs who lived in there.

After going to a wedding which even deepened my depression from a break-up, bumping to an ex on her wedding day, flying home again next to an empty seat, I got news that my other ex of 15yrs had recently married the guy she got with after me.

So after a year, I got together with a new gf and had planned another trip to go to Seattle/Canada together for my b-day, which is later on this month. Again, after planned and having to pay for the entire trip, we end up breaking up and now she's engaged to her ex.

Why does this happen to me? Why am I the person who paves the way for others to get married after me?

Now Im going to a place where I've never been to.. alone again, depressed and this time on my birthday!

*hugs phrysk0*

ouch i'm sorry that really is too bad,

gah stupid travelocity, experience technical difficulties, right as I'm processing

so the money transaction has taken place bu i have no record of buying the ticket, so i don't even know if it'll come in the mail

i sent an email, and tried calling but there was no customer service i could get too, besides a machine

GAH!!!!

does anyone have any tips?

yep this seriously would be just my luck *sighs*

No one can one up anyone's life. Belay that sort of talk! You're a fine gal.

aww thanks lurker you're sweet

:)

Holi mother of god...I'm was sicker than I thought.

I know some people do it and I guess I'm one of those guys. It's a little bit wierd i know.
I must have a one track mind or my mind is so powerful or there's crazy honeysuckle that I don't understand or god is fucken lunatic.
One of my hs ex-gf just posted some photos of her. She looks just like Sherry. This is a trip. I thought they looked similar..but not
this freaken close. Not only dose she looks like Sherry. The relationship I had with those two women were almost the same.
Talk about doing the samething over and over again and expecting different results.

Thinking how much better life would be if I have a cabin in the woods and a basic job where I work alone that pays for needs and provides for simple wants and had just one friend in the world I could trust with my soul to talk to and honeslty care about and for each other...and the rest of the world doesn't know we're there. I would finish life that way.
ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

How do you get your attached pics to show in your posts? I can't figure it out!!!:p
evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs phrysk0*

ouch i'm sorry that really is too bad,

gah stupid travelocity, experience technical difficulties, right as I'm processing

so the money transaction has taken place bu i have no record of buying the ticket, so i don't even know if it'll come in the mail

i sent an email, and tried calling but there was no customer service i could get too, besides a machine

GAH!!!!

does anyone have any tips?

yep this seriously would be just my luck *sighs*

No one can one up anyone's life. Belay that sort of talk! You're a fine gal.

aww thanks lurker you're sweet

:)

Attachments

• Cabin in the woods winter.jpg
    Cabin in the woods winter.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 3
Lol darnit. My spider bite is getting pretty big and enflamed...I guess I'm going to the doc tomorrow morning. *sigh*

Some luck, eh?

I really just don't like babies, or children. I don't plan on ever having my own and the thought of having children doesn't strike me as being a "blessing". Something must be wrong innately wrong with me.

I also have an aversion to irresponsible parents that pop out 10 children and whine about not having sufficient funds to sustain themselves. Then they think the government owes them bags of cash for breeding like rabbits. Are you kidding me?

It's like, on the Tyra show, they gave this woman a new car and 10,000 dollars for having AIDS and having 7 children that also had traces of HIV/AIDS. Not like the woman wasn't already on welfare. So, not only did the woman neglect her sexual health, she apparently didn't care enough that she would pass on the virus to her children. Not just one child, but seven. What kind of quality of life are they going to have?

Ironic how society practically rewards stupid people.

Badjedidude said:
Lol darnit. My spider bite is getting pretty big and enflamed...I guess I'm going to the doc tomorrow morning. *sigh*

Some luck, eh?

If it was a brown recluse, it's definitely important to get it checked out. A bite from a one of those can turn horribly nasty if left untreated.

SPIDERMAN O_O Spidersteve or Steveman or maybe a dude with fever xD

Lol it's probably going to be the latter. I have some pictures I'm going to post on here...but I'm waiting to see if the bite gets even worse before I post them. :p

Badjedidude said:
Lol it's probably going to be the latter. I have some pictures I'm going to post on here...but I'm waiting to see if the bite gets even worse before I post them. :p

Just do an image search on google. It's so freakin disgusting *barfs*

Badjedidude said:

You better go to the doctorrrrr.

shells said:
Badjedidude said:

You better go to the doctorrrrr.

ew dont post pictures of a bite. what the hell are you thinking??? :club:

Latest posts

Back