What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to miss my truck , now.
It's fucken retArded...man.
I went to purchase a new clutch for it for my mechanic on the weekend. I have to drive to a different town.
Gave the store informations...year, model..etc. Hual ass back to the shop and delivered it to him but he wasn't there.
fresia it...I figure he'll work on it during the weekend.
So my mechanic tells me this morning..the **** clutch dosn't fit my transmission. Evidently my transmission had be replaced
with a different year. So my mechanic gose to exchange the clutch...but he didn't have enough money becuase the clutch I need
is freaken twice as much :(

So I had to go do all this honeysuckle again myself tonight. I spent an hour with the part manager trying to match the clutch physically.

But the entire time..I'm thinking to myself...My fucken clutch looks almost brand new. It's only the freaken race bearing that's worn out,
which is only a $10 at the most...but i would have to mic the O/D and I/D of the bearing..of course the store is not going to let me
do it to just buy the bearing. I have to buy the complete clutch set..which is $250. So I just purchased the clucth set after visually
matching up the size , bolt patterns...etc

I already have $1500 into this already..
When i get this ***** out of the shop...it's going off roading.

**** it...it's like my relationship with women. Nothing is easy and exactly how it's suppost to be but i try and do whatever it is I need to do
to make it work...but there always has to be fucken something. And whatever the fresia that was wrong wasn't as messed up...it just got blown out of purportion but I have to get
a fucken new one.

I'm thinking that I need to update Quicken and fully reconcile my checkbook, but the thought fills me with dread. Of course I need to pay a few more bills today and fill out my Census form anyway so I may as well make it a full day of tedium and misery.

OMG Rush is coming to the NY State fair in September. MUST GO SEE THEM!!

Why do I get the worst songs stuck in my head on endless loop? It's 7:30, I'm only on my first cup of coffee, and I've got STOP! Hammertime! over and over and over in my brain.

OMG OMG OMG.

*deep breath*

My life is in such disarray right now and I am beginning to panic. I have that "standing on a precipice" feeling that I get before a full-blown panic attack. You know, the kind where my throat closes up and I think I am actually dying.

OMG honeysuckle. I am messed.

cheaptrickfan said:
OMG OMG OMG.

*deep breath*

My life is in such disarray right now and I am beginning to panic. I have that "standing on a precipice" feeling that I get before a full-blown panic attack. You know, the kind where my throat closes up and I think I am actually dying.

OMG honeysuckle. I am messed.

Breath... in and out... *hugs*

mintymint said:
Breath... in and out... *hugs*

Thanks Minty, but things are just going from bad to worse now. It's one of those days when things are fast spiraling out of control. I am on the verge of a major panic attack for the first time in 2 years... and I have none of the lovely Rxs I used to have, so no quick fixes for the anxiety unless I go to the ER and beg for drugs - yeah that works so well, too.

I hate white-knuckling my way through a day.

*hugs cheaptrick* anti psychotics do miracles when it comes to panic attacks

this is an evil cycle, homework depresses me and I can't do homework when I'm depressed :(

I'm thinking how pathetic it is - because you don't have a buddah spot, wear a turban and eat curry all day, people assume you're Hispanic and not Asian (Indian/Pakistani/Bengali) like you said. So basically, you're a liar. And to make it worse, you have to e-mail pics of your passport, birth certificate and confirmation certificate just to prove you're not a liar.

*pissed off*

*hugs punisher*

OMFG YOU'RE BACK

YAYYYYYYY!!!!

:D

I don't know if you've already had the welcome back hugs yet or not, but it is good to see you again and I'm sorry about the ethniciity crap :(

One of my aunty passed away today.
I'm not too close to her but she took cared of me for a little while when I was a child.
My mother is a not too up set. I don't think it hitted her yet.
She's been talking to family members all day.

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
[/quote]

It's great sometimes to be alone but not 24/7. I do spend time with daughter/granddaughter about twice a week but it's on their schedule. I find myself bored and sleep alot, watch too much tv, have no energy. Tonight I made myself go out to a bar where there was a trivia challenge game. Felt good about going but it was a bust. I don't seem to have any really close friends and really wish I did. My oldest friend has her own family and so we don't do much together. I have been divorced for about 2 years. Don't really want a full time boyfriend (unless he's wonderful) but miss having sex.....

you know trying to study while watching tv is a really bad idea i know but studying without it is much to depression I'd risk a breakdown

evanescencefan91 said:
you know trying to study while watching tv is a really bad idea i know but studying without it is much to depression I'd risk a breakdown

hahahaaaaa:D

Latest posts

Back