What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, dad had been hospitalized for the past 3 days.
Hopefully nothing bad...but between kidney stones and liver damage.
Then again it's probably both.

What's wierd is...I don't feel bad.
I havn't quite gotten over how much of a gardenia he has been to me for the past couple of weeks.

soo hungry the only thing in the fridge is yogurt and soy milk because my mom doesn't eat much anymore

which can only mean one thing,

my suspicions have been confirmed

SHE IS AN EVIL ROBOT!!!

DX

man i need a job there's just nothing going on here in CR
it's quite lonely :(

and I don't know what the deal is, but i just really can't seem to care much for videogames anymore :(

maybe I've played too many or something

just *sighs*

although i did finally get some food after riding my bike to the store filling up my backpack with food then biking back home,

up a hill

Gave a girl from work a ride home. That was cool, I almost felt normal for a bit.

I was supposed to get off at 8, but of course I stayed till close, busting my ass doing a whole bunch of stupid things. I guess they want every inch of the entire store cleaned every single night. I understand being clean, but there is a line and we're drifting into ridiculousness.
So yeah I got wendys on teh way home, not our good food, god forbid I ever work a shift at work and not close.
fresia, I want my next paycheck **** it, I want to buy things. Mostly things I need to buy.

And I just know the loneliness is coming, once this rush of getting off work ends, it'll be there.
sigh

I ******* hate job hnting and filling out job applications

yech I've filled out wayy to many of these ******* forms

I wonder if the mafia's hiring, I've heard it's really easy to get hired and after a while the pay is pretty good

or maybe I can take up bank robbing

just need to get a nerf or sega gun and I'm in bussiness

that lucifer was originally a name given to Venus..the morning star that symbolized the rising of the sun...from the latin words lucem ferre (light bearer)...nice

the quality of the content on tv is just unbearbale

I've been living without cable for 9 months, come back home and after 3 days I can't stand it anymore

gah I want one of those tvs that you can hook up to the internet

the computer chair isn't as comfortable as the couch and has much less kitchen access :(

by the way any good tv shows, watched all of buffy <3

the big bang theory chuck will and grace and scrubs, I don't seem to care much for family guy anymore

right now I'm just watching mythbusters

anyone got so,me ideas?

smart comedy action, hot chicks and maybe something educational?

ya it was so great have you checked out the comic books at all they're pretty good

they can't ever stop making the comics, they need to make at least 200 before I'll be content

No i must check them out, i miss watching buffy a lot i remember when it first came on i used to sit and watch it and it would bring me out of my life for a while and it was a great show.
There has never been one like it on the TV since, they had a show called HEX in the UK for a short period and that was called the british buffy but it was not the same although i like the show.

Cedar Rapids is the most bring place in the entire world

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighs*

I can't even daydream anything exciting anymore *sighs*

what am I growing up, have I daydreamed too much cool stuff that I just can't seem to top it and then everything fails in comparison
well I mean middle school did give me a hell of a lot of creative angst
my daydreams were freaking dramatic

like days of our lives,

except everyone is a gay assassin pirate

so it was like gays of arrr lives!!

******* lols

yes if I where ever to write a soap opera that's what I would call it

oh what abc? you'd like to make a pilot episode with me, well that sounds wonderful

ahhhh

well at least I still amuse myself with my inane comedic ramblings

Latest posts

Back