What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 wow itunes is kinda a dick, i had no idea they could lock songs preventing me from transfering them to other mp3 devices

itunes is not nearly as cool as it use to be

1 it's a pain and nearly impossible to transfer songs from your ipod to another computer which it shouldn't be that's lame

you can only have 5 pics with one account, and if you want to buy music from the online store even if you have a gift card it won't let you use it unless you put in your credit card info in which is bs

well I can say don't think I'm ever buying from again itunes store

i SAID GOOD DAY

and when did Disney channel start letting friends of sappho on their shows

not that I'm complaining :p

wizard is just a code word

lols

One more day until I get two days off. Then 6 straight days of work, but at least the last is 2-6, yay I don't work a night.

I called my friend of 10+ years back today, a week and a day after he called. He deserved to sweat significantly more, since, well, the last message I left him was that **** day, the one time I really needed someone to ******* talk to, and he never called back. I'm such a doormat sometimes.......but not anymore, that was who I used to be.

I'm also thinking how much I'd like to be able to talk to this girl for at least a couple minutes. Haven't seen her since tuesday. We have some thing where they are gonna go over the new stuff tomorrow and monday. Since I'm closing tomorrow I'll be there for that one. I hope she goes to that one, maybe, just maybe we'll get a chance to chit chat enough for me to do a little bit of digging so I can try to figure this out. Her shift ends when mine begins tomorrow so I'll try to make some small talk before she leaves if I can.

I'm so **** tired of these endless nights alone.

*sighs* darn despite all my efforts I can't upload pics onto my psp :(

oh it'd be so cool

I tried adding jpg, and renaming the folders but it just doesn't they're on the memory card but the psp doesn't reconise them

In the 1980's there where over 2000 slaughter houses in the US. The top 5 owned 25% of the market.

Today there are 4 main companies that own over 80% of the market.

This is bad and I will never eat pre packaged meat from the US. There are a number of reasons. 1 being cows are fed corn, which fattens them up faster, yet there are alot of side effects.

Information taken from the Documentry "Food Inc"

Must see for all!

evanescencefan91 said:
*sighs* darn despite all my efforts I can't upload pics onto my psp :(

oh it'd be so cool

I tried adding jpg, and renaming the folders but it just doesn't they're on the memory card but the psp doesn't reconise them

It might be the memory card you bought. If it wasn't what is compatible on a PSP, then it won't work. I don't know what model PSP you have, but it makes a difference. It might have been cheaper, but it doesn't work.

And I'm thinking if I should sleep or not. It's already 5 AM, and I won't get much sleep if I do. :<

I slept really well the past 2 days for some reason, best I've slept since like ever, no idea why, maybe because I left my AC on...

Lawrens said:
I slept really well the past 2 days for some reason, best I've slept since like ever, no idea why, maybe because I left my AC on...

I want to move to your house :D I can't handle the heat here :(

hmm well the memory card is working with my music alright but thanks for the advice

:)

i also need a new joystick for it

I'm thinking that I have a craving for PB&J but I shouldn't eat it because I'm supposed to be losing weight and I haven't really made any progress towards that goal yet.

Well, that was just as unenjoyable as I remember it, I could definitely go with another break, even longer for sure.

And she was at the meeting, but there wasn't gonna be any talking, If I hadn't been working I probably would have at least been able to do some conversing before she left but I had a ton of stuff to do to finish closing. I was last out as usual of course.
She wasn't leaving when I got to work either, that was a bummer. So uh FAIL. I feel my options are just about depleted and yet again I'm screwed.
This is stupid, I'm not even hang out with outside of work friend material for anyone at work, so why would anyone think of me like that.

My pessimistic side is finally slowly starting to dominate this issue and it's also slowly dawning on me that I'm going to be alone for a long long long time to come. It's just hopeless, I left my house zero times during my 10 day work stretch besides going to work, and I doubt I'm going to meet anyone there, and I have no idea where to go to meet women. None. At all. Maybe I should finally go to the beach, oh wait it's covered in oil. But yeah, I'm screwed. I don't know why this bothers me so......alone is all I've ever been. Oh wait, that's right, that stupid girl had to give me a little taste of the good life, a drug I can't get even close to with anything else. Just awesome.

So now I'm gonna try to enjoy my two days off while being completely alone and broke. Oh wait, I might hang with that old friend. That is something.
Still, I'd trade it all for a girlfriend. Heh, getting closer to 20 and still never really had a girlfriend.......

ok, I think that's enough of me plastering my ranting thoughts daily on this thread. I'll take a break for a while. Maybe even post in other threads.

hmm it's about 2am do I play God of war or do I attempt to sleep

gahhhh

also I've got a 1,111 total messages on the forum here

how cool is that!!

XD

fliggle..moonch..britty..mana-munol-ing-ing-ing-shabba-dooble-fing-proot-spinge-kicky-manos-une-da

pack of longe---spallo-fin-oo-la-la.........

f*ck GAH!! HOw the fresia am I not qualified to work at pizza hut!?

D;

bullshit

fuckyou pizza hut and your delicious pizzas and the system

GAH!

...I'm going too be unemployed forever

D;

mother = grAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it's wayy too hot, why are the pools not open yet

and **** it I want a big thumderstorm

ps sorry for the agnst and negatvity

if I could trade my mother in for a job I totally would but no one would want her

ohh happy day I just discovered bacon in the freezer I'm going to make a buttload of blts, well bls becuase I hate tomoatos

just as soon as I google how to cook bacon

fresia yes that is what the internet is for
makin bacon

:D

I just watched an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation guest starring a young Ashley Judd. It was kinda trippy. o_O

Tonight feels particularly numb, empty, and alone for me. I think I'll play a videogame until I'm dead tired.

What a crappy day, just like all my free days. Wasted a ton of gas driving around aimlessly, just cause it was too nice out to play videogames till sundown. I did get a shake from steak n shake, that was good. Just finished listening to some music of which I barely enjoyed doing. I guess I'm chilling with my friend tomorrow, catching up will be oh so not that much fun.

Latest posts

Back